Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I just spent a week in Tokyo, and without trying, I saw 3 people playing Vita and at...

S

Sean Hunt

I just spent a week in Tokyo, and without trying, I saw 3 people playing Vita and at least 19 people playing 3DS. So if you're wondering why Nintendo wants to continue supporting the 3DS, it's no wonder to me anymore. I had my Switch with me and I saw another tourist in my hotel playing Switch in the lobby.

On Odyssey release day I went to Akihabara to pick up a copy. There was a huge line of people waiting for the game over an hour before release. I walked around until an hour after the stores were open and I was able to buy a copy right off the street. One of the big electronics stores had a cash register and Mario games right outside the building. Very convenient.

A

Adrian Chan

Handhelds are still massive in Japan while the xbone is on life support over there

S

Sean Hunt

Yeah, you should see the Vita section in comparison to the hard to find Xbox section

J

Jordan Vgcollector

I don't know why "at least 19" got a laugh out of me, but it did. So precise for a guess

G

Gerald Kho

The problem is the consoles are hard to get here as there are a lot of douche buying it just to resell at a higher price. I just got mine like 6 hrs ago frm a pre order. The staff at the store told me stock is running low again. They used to restock a few units every weekend but according to him, the supplying amount will drop at least 50%. And for the games that you can easily get, it's normal as games are restocked every weekend as well. I may not be 100% right since I have only been in Japan for a year now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom