Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I just picked up splatoon 2 never have playing the one before, I’m kinda finding the...

C

Cody Gold

I just picked up splatoon 2 never have playing the one before, I’m kinda finding the controls hard to get the hang of, anybody have an tips?

I

Iain Hardcastle

Turn motion controls off

A

Amanda Coles

For me it's easier with motion control for easier aiming but others find it to difficult. Slot if people will suggest getting a pro controller but the mount that comes with the console is good enough. Honestly just keep trying with different settings you'll find your sweet spot soon

J

Julio Sanchez

Motion controls! Better aiming!! play the main story with them. When u master it it, it's worth it!

C

Cody Gold

Thanks guys ❤❤

J

Jace Young

Keep motion controls enabled, and try and get used to the basic controls in story mode.

T

Taylor Alexis Johnson

I prefer stick controls

J

Jake Asikainen

Turn off the motion controls makes it a loot better

M

M Kienan Briscoe

I turned off the motion controls. Found it much easier

J

Julio Sanchez

Don't listen to these scrubs telling u not to use gyro! Bet you they lose alot..JK

D

Dennis van Beveren

Cody Gold whats your friends code

H

Hannah Norton

Cody Gold what is your friends code

C

Cody Gold

I’ll send you guys my code once I get home from work :)

H

Hannah Norton

Do anyone plays Mario kart 8 deluxe

H

Hannah Norton

J

James Conway

Motion controls are amazing, it's the first shooter I've ever felt good at on console. I'm used to a mouse and keyboard. I think of the motion controls like a mouse and the analogue sticks like my wasd. The motion controls allow for faster and more intuitive aiming then was ever possible with analogue sticks alone. Keep at it and after a while it will be muscle memory and you will think it's crazy that you never had it before.

W

Wesley Grimes

Motion controls take a minute to get used to, but well worth it to get used to them

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom