Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I just got me a Nintendo switch and thinking about buying another one for my daughter...

D

DjNkayla Morgan

I just got me a Nintendo switch and thinking about buying another one for my daughter but I would like to know people's opinion on who has a better aftermarket warranty Best Buy or GameStop

W

Wesley Grimes

Pretty sure they are the same.

D

Dave Watson

Walmart has the same warranty but cheaper

P

Patrick Williams

From what I've read, Best Buy's protection plan covers the usual issues that could happen (Manufacturer defects, power surges, etc.) PLUS accidental damage. So if you guys were to drop it or something, that'd also be covered.

Gamestop/Walmart's plans don't provide accidental damage coverage (or if they do, it's not shown)

J

Jermaul W

There normally the same from what i deal with.
But i will say this. Sometimes gamestoo will like to give you a use system vs new if something happens to yours.
Bestbuy always does new

J

J.D. Hall

Best buy, game stop is always a last resort for anything in my opinion

R

Ronald Gaughran

Walmart 3 years for 28 bucks

J

Jermaul W

Ronald Gaughran be carefull with walmart.
I got a wii and the 2yrs plan. It mess up(drive stop reading) took it back to walmart and they told me the plan isnt with them and i would have to send it to nintendo for repairs.
Even tho the cashier said walmart would replace it when i brought the plan

R

Ronald Gaughran

I didnt get mine from Walmart I did from ganestop but was only for a year

A

Al Bunndy

I got the plan with Gamestop and my first Switch had this red line on the bottom of the screen. I took it in and they were gonna give me a used one because I didn't have all the parts. Went home and got everything and got a new system.

D

Devin Snow

I got mine at GS with the extend two year in store warranty it was 50 or 55. I spent 713$ that day but got pro controller 4 games and a screen protector

D

DjNkayla Morgan

Thanks everyone I went ahead and bought it from Best Buy with protection plan so now we have two Nintendo switches I had to do this because I want to take mine to work and my daughter needs her own and wife I love playing Zelda just starting out with it...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom