Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I have to ask.... does anyone actually play the game anymore? Or is the community now...

H

Heath Garris

I have to ask.... does anyone actually play the game anymore? Or is the community now just a bunch of entitled “I’ll only join a server if you give me everything and make it easy so I don’t get my feelings hurt” bunch of panzies? That’s really all I keep hearing when people are thinking of joining one of my two servers... so what did I do?? Beefed em up, let them build all they wanted to, and whipped after they “grinded” for two weeks. I’m not paying to cater to you... I’m paying to PLAY the game....

S

Steven E. Lee

I'm not on your server, Heath, but my tribe PLAYS. We just joined a server a couple weeks ago. Never got the starter packs... never even asked for them. Just went to grinding... The grind is how it should be. I agree with you.

B

Brianna Herrera

Well a guy and I are a two man tribe and we are on Freddie 5.

L

Lily Grace Dixon

We play official :) no boosts, no starter packs... so yeah, people still play the game :)

A

Andy Pearce

Nope.. Absolutely no one plays it.. At all

K

Keldor Muller

I do. Got my own server and play the hell out of it with a few buddies

R

Ryne Stano

Lol well what else do you expect from people who play dedicated servers?

J

Jack Murphy

This is 100% a post just looking for a wee bit of attention i seriously hope you find what you’re looking for

T

Thomas John

Our tribe plays. We wont buy anything unless weve already tamed or gotten one ourselves.

Just dont see the point of hopping on and buying everything or getting it for free. And we make all member start with nothing and find us

J

Jack Murphy

Also dumb ass its wiped ! Not whipped best not to look like an uneducated dumbass now

M

Mikey E Bain

DoEs AnYoNe AcTuAlLy PlAy AnYmOrE

T

Tim Shaggy Matthews

We play on a server. Just started fresh. Weight and xp are boosted a lot, but everything else not a bunch. Started fresh last night, built a small main, a hidden treasure trove, and logged off.

Didn't ask for starters, and don't plan to ask for anything.

I spent my first 20-30 minutes killing all of the horses that other assholes left tamed all over the highlands

A

Abby Lewis

That's what happens when you hand everything to people. XD Stop being such a nice admin and let people grind themselves.

W

William Earl Hammonds

Preach man preach. I can't stand boosted servers because it takes too much of the game away and I play on dedicated now since the official servers have been overcrowded and broken, so I can play the game

L

Leeland Thomson

I think its supply and demand....too many servers. Alot of players dont want to play official, hosts hate hosting (dont blame them lol) and players are tired of the plug being pulled after a few weeks so they dont trust dedicated anymore. Plus once you figured out how to raid it just becomes too easy.

Z

Zayne Peachey

Kids ...

B

Brandon Guillory

Plenty of people on official pvp

D

Dany Robichaud

Most of people asking for starter pack are kids that find it hard to tame anything and just want to flyers around... Yeah there is a lot of real player left, they are just too busy playing the game on a server they found ;)

M

Matt Kendrick

I still play, and I have admin access/host. I've had maps I spawned everything in, but its boring af. Now I just play and do my thing. Avoiding the PvP life, and just quietly build, tame, and farm.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom