Contact advertising [email protected]

I have problems focusing and performing well when people are arguing or being toxic on...

K

Kim Nguyen

I have problems focusing and performing well when people are arguing or being toxic on voice comms, it’s sort of like I just shut down. Does anyone else feel this way? Here’s a shoutout to everyone with an invisible illness that plays this game. I feel your stress, your anxiety, your sadness and I feel your graciousness when someone is nice to you on this game. P.s make sure you mute and report them, they don’t deserve to be around good people

J

John Huk

Mute them, and move on. Don't hang up on it.

J

John Calderon

I don’t mute right away I try to fight it with being positive and trying my best to win. They sometimes change their tune if things go right, however there is cases of people just being obnoxious and being toxic no matter what.

R

Rebecca Moriarity

I always listen to who’s on mic before I join. I can usually tell if someone is going to be toxic or not from the get go. If I can’t and I join and they end up being toxic I just take my headset off. I find communication is incredibly effective in the game but it’s not worth it if people are being jerks. I feel ya though!

M

Matthew Sartain

Social->Leave all chats
Once match calmed down, rejoin

A

Aadil Saqib

Turn comms off. Make the game fun again.

R

Ryuuichi Rekairu

I have anxiety problems. Playing widow or dps in my owm rank makes me shake and fail expect if im with my 5 stack since they trust me and i dont get shaky. On alt i have only orange chat on since i love enemy cry (also got rid of anxiety issue in game by turning of team chats)

N

Nolan Speed

I mute any and everyone that says a single toxic thing. Surprisingly, Ill win a lot more of those games than expected, or its enough to just avoid the frustration of those kind of people.

J

Jerry Allen-Foshee

If anyone starts being toxic to anyone else (not just to me) I start to lose focus, and my performance suffers. I wish it was easier to mute someone on PS4

B

Briana Marie Elena

♀♀♀ if it gets too toxic i have to mute them. I play significantly better the second I do.

L

Levi Mölders

Thank you omg that's why I'm nervous about playing

K

Kenny Alt

Just mute them and report them, simple fix

J

Josiah Dallago

be positive and if they still give you a hard time mute them, but continue to make call outs

R

Raimone Gresham

I just usually Prioritize Game Audio since I’m usually playing in a group and no one else is talking in Game Chat. It works for me.

R

Ryan Tomburo

i feel this all too often

P

Preston Thomas

I leave chat then /hidechat

P

Preston Thomas

Makes me play like garbafe

L

Liam Leahy

I get distracted in that I will disengage from the gameplay to fight. I'm an extrovert tho. I've taken 3 different hiatus periods from ow after deeply toxic streaks in the past 16 months. I just try to 6 stack these days. Randoms are no good for my soul.

V

Vynyl Shiro

I honestly hate being that toxic person, but I just tilt so easily that xQc would tell me to relax. But it's so frustrating when I have 5 DPS on my team but they aren't killing anything, or having a Roadhog that makes sure the enemy always has ult or when I play tank and the team doesn't follow me into battle and just leave me to 1v6 and die immediately. I hate being in gold, but shit, I don't know what more I can do in this game other than get better, but getting better is hard when I can't play characters I actually have some degree of skill in because I'm stuck being the one to solo heal or solo tank with no back up because the DPS just can't kill anything. But the most annoying time is when my team just gives up because the enemy has a Bastion.

C

Carter Oliver Collins

i think it’s mostly bad on pc tbh

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom