Contact advertising [email protected]

I have been playing Ana a lot more recently and I've gotten to the point where where...

M

Mason Rubin

I have been playing Ana a lot more recently and I've gotten to the point where where I'm fairly comfortable solo healing with her in most situations. The only thing that messes with me is often my team doesn't recognize that having only one healer means your team has to look out for you a bit more. Too many times I'm behind everyone and a Tracer or Genji is all over my shit and I get no support. Any suggestions with tactical ways to deal with this?

A

Abhishek Kumar

Don't play Ana..?

Z

Zac Carlson

If you’re solo healing it’s best to stay WITH your team. It’s a lot harder to back track to try and save you then it is to just have the entire team collapse on you to save you. This goes for any healer solo or otherwise.

S

Stephanie Rosado

Sleep genji, ask for someone to kill it

J

Jamaal Myrick-Dawson

J

Joseph Dino

prolly change your positioning sticks to tanks more instead of being behind them

B

Brandon Culley

If you're being flanked, it might be easier to switch to moira and kill those flankers, or at least get them low

K

Kenny Heimoana Hill

It's a good question, I Ana main too, so I jump around them shooting, when they get my health low I get close to them and throw biotic grenade. I also look for opportunity to sleep them. I do good solo, held a payload solo overtime by jumping around tossing grenades, sleeping tanks. Died to a bashtian but lived long enough for my team to deliver the payload

K

Kenny Heimoana Hill

Allot of jumping side to side, Ana is a hard Target to hit this way

K

Killian Bowker

As a lucio/zen main (at least for heals) as lucio I speed boost out of there but zenny I’ll have to use coms which I don’t have a problem with. But if I’m alone that’s just bad positioning and there’s nothing I can do so my only advice is to just try to stay with a tank and usetilize those coms

M

Muhammad Ayesh Muneeb

Stay behind tanks; if you miss the sleep dart, it’s ur only chance of surviving of genji or tracer.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom