Contact advertising [email protected]

I have a thought that has been haunting been ever since I got both of Widowmaker's...

D

Dinis Pedroso

I have a thought that has been haunting been ever since I got both of Widowmaker's sprays, when I got into the game I quickly got a general idea of whats my ult purpuse and in what scenerio I should try to use it, but the only ult I still dont know when its supose to be used is Widow's, when I played her I would just use it immedeatly after getting it, but I want to understand more about it so I can be ready when facing her. I would apreciate if people who main her explained me and thx for your time.

S

Stanley James Topa III

It’s situational, to be honest. You can use it to clean up a team fight by seeing where respawning enemies might be coming from or you can save it for their new push and give your team a huge tactical advantage. It’s really a numbers game of how many teammates you have left to make use of it.

A

Aadil Saqib

Use it just before the enemy is going to push.

M

Matt Watkins

Honestly just smash that mf Q

J

Justin Becker

Another really small thing you can use it for is to wait after you hear Symmetras teleporter get built, and immediately use Infra-Sight to see where she put it.

T

Tj Pho

Its good as a zoning ult in higher ranks. Kind of like mccrees but not nearly as deadly of course. I use it when the enemy team has reset and is about to push so I can see where all of them are coming then I get into position and wait for them. But in higher ranks they’ll usually wait it out. But sometimes you can be nutty and go a little out of position to surprise them and wreck em

S

Sam Wood

If they have a widow I use it a bit after she uses hers, so they have less of an advantage, and because that usually means she's trying to snag a headshot on me. If they have a McCree who's good at positioning, I'll use it when he pops his ult so my team can more effectively get out of his sights, same with a junkrat ult so my team has a better chance of knowing where his tire's coming from so they're able to try to evade it. For the most part, I use it to"counter" enemy ults in a way. If the enemy happens to not have anyone I'd try to counter, it kinda depends on the situation/map. On maps like Ilios: Ruins I'll use it either when I'm looking to pick of enemies on point or just after a team fight to see where any strays have gone, and to possibly pick some off coming out of spawn.

Hope this helps a little :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom