Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I got this game as a gift eith my Switch back when it first came out. I haven't played...

D

Don Davis

I got this game as a gift eith my Switch back when it first came out. I haven't played it in ages, but i loaded it up and noticed a bunch of new content! It's actually been quite entertaining too.

R

Richard Hull

Ive really got my money out of this gem

J

Jeremy Powers

Every review I read says is not worth more than $30 so
I’m doing my best to wait for that moment lol

D

Don Davis

My nephews have alot of fun with it but i haven't touched it since i beat it in like a day. But i picked it up the other day and really got into it. Id wait for the price to go down aswell, $40 would be fair imo.

D

Don Davis

I'd go as far as to say its one of the best party games on the switch right now.

E

Elatia Langford

I haven’t really liked a Bomberman game since Bomberman 64, and this hasn’t been an exception... but they are doing a great job at updating this game.

J

Jermaul W

I love bomberman. Stop playing it due to some lag online. But a great game

J

Jessie Canseco

What have they added?

J

Jonathan Jurczak

More bombers, skins, levels, items, etc.

J

Jacob Stafford

Most underrated game last year.

A

Arlene McLean

It was probably too expensive when it first came out, but I loved it, had so much fun with it from the beginning

E

Eugene Balutung

Amazing post release support, has much more content than it was first released, they also updated the framerate cap from locked 30fps to locked 60fps, tho the resolution went down to 720p from the original 1080p in docked mode

E

Eugene Balutung

Will definitely get it soon, still busy with doom and getting payday 2 on launch day

D

Don Davis

I'm thinkin I'm gonna pick up xenoverse 2 next, the price is right and i love some dbz lol.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom