Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I finally got NBA 2K18 for my switch in the mail today! Finally got the update...

T

Tommy Partido

I finally got NBA 2K18 for my switch in the mail today! Finally got the update downloaded, and I must say it has blown my expectations away! This is why I bought the Nintendo Switch! I do own a PS4 and XBOX One but waited for the Switch version so I could play on the go or at home and it proves to be worthy! Thank you for this game!!!!

A

Amir Al-Islam

Yes its an awesome port, has all the features present in other consoles

R

Richard Hull

Also fifa is technically its own build of the game not a a straight port. Im yet to play my nba 2k i cant comment on that but im sure i be impressed

R

Ryan Butler

I’m hoping to pick it up if I don’t get it for Christmas or gift cards. Glad to see it’s getting good praise

J

Jaime Bland

Ok can you play career on the go? My husband says you need WiFi or it won’t save.

L

Luke Cable

Wish i never bought it on ps4 :(

R

Reda Tassi

I don't see how can people compare switch to PS4.....

J

Jesse Flores

It’s pretty great, I’ve been playing it and I’m not even a 2k fan.

G

George Ward

Great. Console

C

Chris Sleepy Torres

Grab some of these as well

W

Wong Eric

Oh, by the way, this game's default settings are kind of mess up(we are talking about the shooting function) the power built-up bar is just too sensitive. It is very hard to make goal. I suggest one to use this post and adjust the slider. It makes the game more balance.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Carlos Emídio

Is that a good game? I want to buy one but user's metacritic are so bad... below 5.0

J

Jahsino Dukes

Would you like to take some Ls by me

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom