Contact advertising [email protected]

I feel that the Brigette reveal is a bit under whelming. She isn't really a...

S

Sombra Ayume

I feel that the Brigette reveal is a bit under whelming.

She isn't really a significant character story wise and she looks a bit generic.

We already have a 2 characters that swing hammers, why do we need a 3rd?

Feel like they kinda copped out here.

I would have been much more impressed if it were someone significant to the story and actually has a reason to be there.

But as of now the only thing to identify Brigette as is "hey isn't that Torb's daughter?"

L

Liam Sacris

Now we know that they can make Hybrid heroes

Y

Yeti Jones

STOP THAT

R

Riley Talbot

This sounds a lot like an excuse to be upset that she's a support and not a dps

J

Joaquin Legarreta

Because I needed a new waifu.

M

Mario Flores

I'm sure you'll probably be fine

M

Matthew Johnson

I feel like a skinny feminine Rein.

J

Jordan Khan

U want too much

M

Musfik Mahmud

Just be grateful. At least we are getting heroes constantly. It's not easy to build heroes with perfect gameplay, perfect storyline. Perfection doesn't exist. "Hey isn't hanzo genjis brother?"

L

Lauren Ashley Reed

JETPACK CAT

D

Dorian Arcia

It’s extremely disappointing. She was way too obvious. It’s like Blizzard just said, “Huh. They already know who and what she is, why not just give her to them instead of actually digging into the many MANY other people in our lore and making a whole new kit and Hero?”

C

Chris Mahoney-Manasco

I agree with this on a certain level but am withholding it until we know more about her and how she'll play out. Here's why:

I think the underwhelming feeling comes from the fact of how easily the OW community was able to figure it out (It was like Blizzard didn't even really make it difficult), while she's not really been fleshed out at all besides the couple of snippets we've been given. Unlike Doomfist, she wasn't hyped for a long time and so far doesn't have the heaviest ties to the past besides just being a squire for Rein/Torb's daughter (Unlike Ana's introduction which had SEVERAL ties to lore and characters).

That said, a lot of characters we've been given have been retroactive in implementation, meaning they've been involved in a lot of Overwatch lore before being activated. Orisa was one of the first characters to break that mold, and I think Brigette is following a similar lead.

At least until we know more about her.

T

Trevor Kujo

She's uses a flail not a hammer.
She is a supportive tank who is primarily support. And her kit is pretty interesting.

L

Luke Wright

Brigette is someone that was demanded. Yes she's not exactly what we expected but at least wait until she hits ptr to actually criticise her.

We knew she'd wear armor like rein anyway and have similar stuff as she wanted to join him in combat and the crusaders all wore bulky armor because they charged head first into shit.. But we also knew she wouldn't have been able to be the same that rein can.

A

Austin Farr

Eh. Honestly I'm still excited. Jeff was right in the developer update that this will change the meta. Dive dps in particular are gonna get rekt by her and the comps she enables.

B

Beau Popkin

Should have been Jetpack Cat

A

Adam Bahadur

Don't understand all the bitching about the new hero. Her abilities are perfect to counter flankers and help play around a death ball..."We dont need another support"...Did you even read what she offers the team...

A

Alejandro H. Villamayor

New defense hero when!?

J

Josh George

They wanted her in the game obviously and also another girl to the squad lmaooo

R

Raimone Gresham

She doesn’t swing a hammer though.....

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom