Contact advertising [email protected]

I don't know why pros hate kephrii. He seems like a nice guy. I know he accused people...

• Thread starter Rafael Paul Occeña
  • Start date
R

Rafael Paul Occeña

I don't know why pros hate kephrii. He seems like a nice guy. I know he accused people of hacking back then but it wasn't a big of a deal I'd say it was more of a compliment than anything.

W

Waleed Farooq

lol xqc :D

M

MacKenzie Kraan

Kephrii is by far my favourite overwatch entertainer

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

Pros and a lot of people in Grandmaster don't like Kephrii because of he's a onetrick and he has a VERY big ego.

You may see him be all cool on Stream but offstream, he's a massive asshole and will usually call who outwidows him is a "hacker"

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

Very egostical onetrick

Usually tries to duo with someone so he doesn't derank too hard

K

Kieda Hunter

Widow goals

D

Donny Kligman

Probably because he comes off like a douche?

E

Emily White

Meh he’s a dirt bag so, no thanks

A

Anitra Nicole

“I’m a piece of shit but I’m a fair piece of shit.”

J

Jesper Bach Kristensen

And so what if he accused anyone of hacking? Isn't that part of being a fps gamer

K

Kylie Pirre

So aside from “le adderal le whole 8 inches xDdd” thing, he can’t be in OWL because he one tricks an incredibly situational hero and can’t play much else at a top 500 level

A

Ana Arteaga

“I’m a piece of shit, but I’m a very fair piece of shit.”

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, I love him sooo much lmao

B

Brian Orellana Gonzalez

Kephrii is a cunt

L

Lauren Redmond

I’ve only watched him a few times and I just don’t like him at all. He’s way too arrogant. I stopped watching him when he started telling people what heroes to pick so it worked around him playing widow. I personally don’t like people like that.

I

Itbaan Hsart

8inch

A

Abdullah Mohalel

they are jealous of his 8 INCH DICK BOIIII

R

Ryuuichi Rekairu

I don't like almost any of good players :/ I hate see them be toxic and yell for team and for audience. I do know some of its show but fuck i find it annoying.

T

Tamara Critzer

I was watching both streams when this happened. That was Kephriis only good play all night. He was muted by xqc because he kept yelling GET ON THE CART when literally everyone EXCEPT Kephrii was dead.

E

Ethan Ingsley

A lot of people also hate him bc he cheated on his wife with some e girls

C

Cas Harrison

he's a onetrick who refuses to swap even when countered, that added with him being a general dick makes it so other pros/high SR players hate him and will avoid playing with him, he's literally begged for other ppl to queue with him and they just straight up ignore him lul

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom