Contact advertising [email protected]

I don't know who I should buy my first golden gun to!! ( I have a long way tho I only...

C

Celine Madsen

I don't know who I should buy my first golden gun to!! ( I have a long way tho I only have 1140cp I just realized here tonight that I have no idea who!) I am a decent widow but not the best so idk!!

M

Micheal Brown

How about whatever you want? These posts always kill me. My suggestion is Moira so you can disagree and get one that's actually good lol.

Z

Zachary McGowan

Mercy's golden weapon looks really good on most of her choice skins.

S

Skylar Sturtevant

I’d say get it on whoever you play most and like the most. Fuck who you’re “best” with. It’s a game overall and spend your hard earned points on what you want.

R

Russell K Ross

Reaper something bout running up on tanks

C

Celine Madsen

I have made a vid of all my highlights i have saved.. And when I made it I realized how much I actually love widow! Ty for your support guys!

G

Gary Malmgren

get it for someone you want to love more ...I bought one for ana so I can be snipe happy and dva ....rein is my latest addition to the golden gun crew (3 so far :D )

A

Abhishek Kumar

Genji

D

Dave Pappas Jr.

Golden zen nutcracker nuts

T

Tim Creighton

Build-a-buddha

J

John Huk

I dunno. The heroes you play don't have the flashiest ones. I just buy the ones that stand out the most. I have Rein for golden Blackhardt axe, Bastion, Orisa, Zenyatta for golden nuts, and Moira because why the fuck not

I

Ikce Toutcourt

300hrs on mercy, 200 on dva, 150 on ana.

Tracer got my 1st golden after 50 hours, reason is simple. I climbed 2 elo in one season. Moira got my 2nd. Mercy doesn't have it yet and Dva will be my 3rd.

Hours doesn't mean golden, what make you climb deserve it.
Even if my mercy have my highest win rate, she's not the one that get things done.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom