Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I don't know how much of this is wishful thinking but I feel it in my heart that we'll...

B

Brent Blakley

I don't know how much of this is wishful thinking but I feel it in my heart that we'll be getting an Earthbound game on Switch. Maybe a new game? Maybe the Mother trilogy translated? But something sometime. NES has been a staple character in Smash Bros and they've known the value of that IP for too long not to bring Earthbound back sometime.

A

Aleks Howes

Itoi says that the series is done as long as he's around, so maybe HD remake or Mother 3, but no new games.

J

Jorge Devandas Mata

Imagine Mother 3 remake where you can play in the original artstyle but also a new version with 3D (or maybe hand-drawn) graphics kinda like Dragon Quest 11 on 3DS

T

Thomas Boye

Sorry but Ness* I've Earthbound 2 on the Super Nintendo and Earthbound Zero on the Wii U, I hope Earthbound 3 will make it to the Switch with official English translation too

A

Alex Allos

Nintendo has no excuses especially if I can download it on the internet fully translated their is no reason why Nintendo can't deliver

J

Josh Brown

*Ness

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom