Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I don't have much time to game anymore but this game looks fun, is it a good game to...

J

J.D. Hall

I don't have much time to game anymore but this game looks fun, is it a good game to get in and out of quickly? Or does it take a long time to accomplish anything?

D

Dillon Ray Hoffman

You will want to put time into it.

C

Cedric Sebastian

That game basically doesnt end. Get it it's addicting.

M

Melissa Rose

Such a good game ❤❤

J

Jose Armendariz

I bought it and it's still in the gamestop bag, this was 2 weeks ago, I'm super busy at work that I get home and I just want to eat dinner and go to bed

B

Brent Davis

What do you do in this game

A

Ashlee Pumarejo

Does anyone know if u can buy this game digital or hard copy? I've been wanting to try it but I'm scared I won't like it and want to return it

B

Benjamin J. Barlowe

You'll want longer chunks of time to play this game. It's why I haven't gotten into it as much as I thought I would.

G

Gabriel Seda

You can always just put in short sessions. It's a great relaxing game. The very beginning is kind of dry but then continuously surprised you with how fun it is and all that you can do.

R

Ryan Swindlehurst

You can do 5 minutes at a time or hours
Whatever you want to do.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

I have a tradition of playing one day every morning (one day is about 20 minutes) I’ll get hooked and play for hours sometimes. It’s a special game.

B

Brian Foster

So, the save mechanics are wonky in this game, which makes it hard to put down suddenly. The only way to save your progress is to return home and go to sleep, which you have to do by 2am each night in game time.

Basically you play a "day" at a time. A game day takes 17 minutes. You can go to sleep early, but it's basically taking a penalty as time is your most valuable resource.

If you can just suspend without turning the software off, I guess it would be a different story. I share my Switch with my kid, so I can't do that most of the time.

T

Thea Blais

It's addicting.. that the problem lol

L

Liam Scott

You say you don't have time. But trust me you'll find yourself making time.

A

Adam Metcalf

You can play in spurts but 2 hours will go by before you even notice it....

C

Christy Valentine

Its great

P

Paul Tancock

Crap control system!

N

Nicholas van Roevan

Amazing game

J

Jessica Bryant

Very quick. A day in the game takes me about 15 min. But if u don’t have that long, u can always pause and put in sleep mode. It’s a total win.

M

Maile Butteling

Really nice and comfy game, I bought it as my first Switch game, since I already owned it on Steam. also lots of things to do, You can build relationships with the townspeople, grow fruit and veggies. I would recommend it if you like an easy and fun farm life :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom