Contact advertising [email protected]

I don't get the relentless shit-talking about Intel vs AMD. I9 vs TR. Jesus Christ....

C

Clint Flippo

I don't get the relentless shit-talking about Intel vs AMD. I9 vs TR. Jesus Christ. Only about none of you can afford it anyway. Does it make people feel like PC building elite when they argue over processors they will never buy. MOST people can't afford it. MOST people have no use for it. 95% of builders have i5s and R5s or less but EVERYONE talks shit or post memes. I see people insulting the intelligence of others or trashing their rigs because its not their brand. If you dont like a brand don't buy it. That's it. All of you who just snipe on others for making decisions you wouldnt have to be the most insecure people. That's the only reason I can think of for how childish this situation is.

J

James Baker-Hewitt

What people seem to forget, none of us, well maybe one or two, work for AMD or Intel. We're consumers. Ryzen etc matched/beat intel in price to performance, infact beating them for the same price. Arguing that is silly and what everyone should discuss now is how good this is for us. Intel will have to make something far better than what they usually do and for less. In other words, future parts for us will be better and cheaper, so why argue?

W

Will Anthony Pellicci

Ah look, it's captain save-a-fanboy.

C

Chris Varian

I think the competition is great, make my next upgrade be a bit more affordable.

D

David Minford

Who stole the cream of your bun?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom