Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I didn't think I would end up getting this bad boy when I first got a Switch- however,...

V

Vacheron Vicente

I also got the pro controller so that I can play with my dad for some street fighter

R

Ronnie Goodwin

When I'm playing docked and using the included grip I don't have much problem with BOTW, arms, or Mario kart. Mario kart I play split with one in each hand but BOTW and arms I use the joycon grip that came with. I spent so much money recently getting the switch and three games by the second day I had it. I'd love to have a pro controller I just can't imagine sacrificing arms or Mario kart to get it. BOTW was bundled with my switch.

B

Bryan Casal

The pro controller is life changing lol it's a must

J

James Peck

i love my pro controllers but for street fighter this was the only way to go for me lol snes30 controller

J

James Jeffery

I'll be getting one when I have disposable cash again.

S

Stefen Roebke

I use them pretty exclusively. My only gripe is the D-Pad is too sensitive, registering ups or downs as you press right or left, or vice versa. Makes something like tetris almost impossible to play with. Surprisingly, the dual joycon is much better in this isolated case

F

Francis Urmaza

Pro controller is definitely the way to go over the joy con's any day! For Street Fighter however, I'm old school and need an arcade stick. I use an Madcatz PS3 TE stick that was modded with a Brook Universal Fight Board and it works beautifully on the Switch.

M

Matt Ditter

It is possibly the most comfortable controller I've ever used. I love the XBox One controller, and my favorite has always been the GameCube, but this one is just so damn good.

K

Kevin Bruce Faircloth

Man I tried the joyicons for a while. They're just too small and the back buttons are just too close together.

S

Shavawn Crowe

I happened to be able to pick up a used one

C

Charles Ma

Then you need this one

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom