Contact advertising [email protected]

I can’t believe I’m saying this but this new Sombra makes me miss the old Mercy. I...

M

Miguel Aragón

I can’t believe I’m saying this but this new Sombra makes me miss the old Mercy. I picked Rein last game and I literally couldn’t even play the game getting hacked every 5 seconds. This is the worst/least fun meta so far imo.

N

Niñofranco Jemuel

Git gud lol

T

Toño Kun

oh man can't get enough of this Sombra posts

B

Brendon Alexander

Sombra's not even the worst of the broken bs. Sure, I strongly agree that Sombra is just op now, because of her buff, but she is not up there with Genji & Tracer.

C

Caleb Popan

She is still in the bottom 3 of the hero win rate, only people complaining are low ranks who don't know how to play to counter and just whine cause their favourite character doesn't get buffs but the ones they hate do

J

Jose Garcia

you need better reaction time to the hack sound, all it takes is a spin of the shield and the hack stops. Play with higher sens on rein since aim isnt really important on the old beast. Yes playing against the new sombra is more challenging but its not impossible. its just exposing people's main weakness in this game. =>awareness.

N

Niñofranco Jemuel

2017-ppl barking for sombra buff cuz shes underrated and soft af

2018- ppl barking cuz they want sombra nerf

R

Riley Talbot

She can hack do frequently its nuts, i think its dumb that thr cooldown starts as soon as shr has somebody leaving a 2 second interval between hacks, it shoukd start once the hack has worn off

P

Patricio E Gandara

you can shield the hack, personally i use winston and dome saves me a lot :)

G

Gee Vee

There is no Sombra meta, your positioning is just bad. git gud

B

Brendon Alexander

Quick update, Sombra's getting a nerf. I'm not kidding. One thing the nerf will do, is give the hack a 2 second cooldown, after its interrupted. Why the hell wasn't that there in the first place? It seems like Mercy nerfs all over again, Blizzard doesnt think their buffs through, they clearly dont play their own game to understand how frustrating certain things are, then a nerf come around shortly after.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom