Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I am very excited about DOOM! Have any of you played the multiplayer on any of the...

K

Kelvin Jimenez

I am very excited about DOOM! Have any of you played the multiplayer on any of the other systems? If you have how is it ?

L

Laura Efron-Carter

Yeh, about the Ninentendo switch version. The multiplayer is, well kinda not happening. Or at least it will be different to console. No map creator either.

C

Colin Smith

Played multiplayer on ps4. Not good.

L

Luis Alberto Luis

Never played the multiplayer and really still not interested, the history AWESOME, i'll get it again for the Switch

M

Mike Davies

Single player awesome. Multiplayer awful.

N

Nicholas David Marquez

I beat it on PC. Such a badass game worthy of multiple play throughs on campaign, increasing in difficulty as you progress a reprisal. I just hope the Switch doesn't strip the graphics too hard. If they do, the game is still Doom. Still worthy. Graphics can and can't make a game. This game does both ends if the spectrum justice. If it runs at 60fps on the Switch, then it is an absolute must buy.

J

Jon Hartness

Have it on XBOX One the multiplayer sucks but the single player is good.

I

Isimi Kehinde

Multiplayer is akin to games like unreal tournament and quake, so if you're into those type of shooter, it's really good. They also revamped it recently, giving it some new gameplay balancing, it's a much better game than it was in its vanilla state.
Personally, I find it enjoyable.

S

Steven Kaminellis

honestly not worth the effect imho

B

Bojan LoneWolf Nikolovski

So why is the multiplayer bad? Rather just saying that is bad, wouldn't be better to explain why you think is bad?

N

Nicholas David Marquez

No. Just play multi-player. Stop rambling with your dick.

J

Jason Cameron

I'm excited too! And even more excited for Wolfenstein 2!

E

Eric Nowak

Love the SP, hated the MP. Wish instead of having MP as dlc, they would give us the Map Creator instead. Had a blast making my own levels.

A

Austin Borton

It's fun. It's a lot like The old quake and doom but with a bit of Halo mixed in.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom