Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I am thinking buy Switch but i am dont know anything about games. Do you recommend?

U

Umutcan Gezici

I am thinking buy Switch but i am dont know anything about games. Do you recommend?

A

Andrew Schmidt

Zelda, sonic mania, Mario kart

E

Eivind Von Døhlen

Absolutlt The Legend Of Zelda Breath Of The Wild!!

M

Michael Alexander Caddick

Theres heaps, just no good AAA ones outside nintendo's own releases. Wait till nov/dec if you're not sure.

A

Arturo Perez Jr.

Bomberman, Zelda, Mario Kart, ARMS, Splatoon 2... and Mario odyssey and xenoblade 2 are coming out later this year so yeah I would recommend.

J

Juan Núñez

If you're afraid of games, you should quit videogaming altogether

C

Cierra Keck

Zelda

C

Cierra Keck

Why are you afraid of games<for the NS>

D

Daniel Smith

Breath of the wild for sure.

M

Marc DiCianni

There's plenty, and constantly more getting added to the eshop. Not all gone runs, but plenty of ones will worth their price tag, and give you plenty of diverse content.

S

Shawn Chamberlain

You're afraid of games? Gameiphobia much?

U

Umutcan Gezici

Zelda looks like amazing but just one....

I

Isabelle Cooper

You could always buy a switch and just look at it? That way you'll never have nightmares about the games etc... x

U

Umutcan Gezici

Sorry for english... Not my first langaunge

A

Andres Barbosa

Not yet. wait until xmas

J

Jose Juan Vela Jr.

Right now it's not about quantity, but quality in my opinion.

J

Jakub Żolędziewski

Here we have few games like Arms, Mario Kart, Zelda, Splatoon plus few great indie games. The point is, that each of those games is for 50-100 hours play... so don't worry

A

Adrian Martinez

I'll suggest you to wait a little bit until you find a bunch of games that interest you for the system. The must have games for the switch are BOTW, splatoon 2, Arms, mario plus rabbids, mario odissay, xenoblades 2, fire emblem warriors, also there is skyrim and rocket league and Resident Evil R. collection as alternatives PLUS the Eshop and don't forget upcoming games like pokemon, metroid, smash bros (it will come) and god knows how many games can be announce later.

C

Chong Ck

Splatoon 2
Mario kart 8 deluxe
Zelda botw

A

Andrew K Hosaka

Splatoon 2, Legend of Zelda, and Mario Kart 8 are a must

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom