Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I am a 262 Lock and my boyfriend is a 254 Titan. We are both tactical players but need...

K

Kate Barba

I am a 262 Lock and my boyfriend is a 254 Titan. We are both tactical players but need a higher level to help us with Nightfall. Preferably 280+ to make up for our lower levels. Any takers?

N

Nick Faust

You just need elemental weapons run two that are different each with the two of you running one of the same example: you run arc and void, he runs solar and void.

K

Kate Barba

I appreciate the advice. We are still interested in a third player however. Are you interested in playing with us?

K

Kam Howard

Add me Alucard#16427

N

Nick Faust

Yeah but I won't be home till about 2:45 (it's 2:12 as i type this)

K

Kai Pickerin

U both in a clan? Easily raise level being in a clan and if play together also active clan rewards, welcome to join my clan if you aren’t in one already, we a small group but always hit the crucible, nightfall and experience goals add D3vious#11224 and join
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

K

Kate Barba

Neither one of us are in a clan yet. We've gotten a few requests via gameplay but haven't looked into them.

C

Cory Turczynski

Can also just stack arc supers on the full group and when the arc bonus is up just 15 second kill the boss with all supers at once.

B

Brenden Tosh

I can try to help if you want 276 though

H

Haunter Neko Wiz

nekowizard#1149

D

David Parker

do it tonight or dont do it till 265

P

Pedro Santiago

I'll be your friend .. 293 hunter... add me ill be on at 6 after I get out of work Althur#1583

J

Jason Cross

We did nightfall with 3 260’s last night. We saved our ults and blasted that dude in the face at the end. Getting there was slow, but it sure was a good time!

K

Kevin Redden

Doing any content with a muh higher light then you will only scale enemies up to his light level making it a lot harder for you guys. You wanna find someone closer to your light. Especially for nightfall.since recomended light is 140 and they aren't very chalenging

O

Oscar E. Ortiz

Looper #11988 id help you two, also if youre still looking into a clan im in a steadily growing one we always have someone on let me know if you two are interesyed in that

A

Alex Melia

So like a threesome?

A

Aaron Koenig

eZtArGeT#1313

J

Jon DeLoach

You don't need a super high lever to beat it just 3 good players who know what to kill and what to bypass if you want i can run you through it this evening when I get off work it's easy once you understand it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom