Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I almost gave myself a heart attack this morning when I thought I had lost Breath of...

A

Andrew K Hosaka

I almost gave myself a heart attack this morning when I thought I had lost Breath of the Wild, turns out that I’ve been playing so much Mario Odyssey that I put Zelda in the wrong case

C

Christian Marshall

That’s why I buy digital copies

R

Rocco Bennett

I dont want to start the argument. But very glad i went all digital on the switch

J

Jordan Rausch

Question. I got lost and don’t know what to do in breath of the wild. I talked to this one dude at target. And he said you don’t have to do the level stuff. Just free roam and fight the guys that show up. Is this true?

R

Renee Ives

I did the same with Splatoon today. It was in the Skyrim case

J

Jacob Head

Here we go...

R

Ryne Santos

Get one of those little cartridge booklet case things. It's incredible to have my entire library fit in my pocket. Never need to worry about where you slotted your cartridge.

R

Ryne Santos

HORI Game Card Case 24 for Nintendo Switch Officially Licensed by Nintendo
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jonathan Dogey

I am NOT a fan of those games being so small

A

Aaron Hughes

I do this all the time XD even with disk dames7

T

Thomas Boye

As a collector it happens to me a lot, more or less cause I'm real lazy but I do a little better each day tho. I need to have my games physical as long it's available@

J

Jake Blackshear

I do that all the time

M

Michael Gill

Wish you could get Link's Hyrule outfit in Mario Odyssey, that would be cool.

A

Ashley Wheatley

Get all my games in here

P

Paul Bourassa

I feel like I'm the only person this never happens to...I have never once in my entire life put anything in the wrong case

F

Flare Fox

Its for this reason i have a case that holds 24 cartridges and keep that with me and my cases stored

G

Gemmol Lodovicus

this why im all digital.......jus pick from the screen......my system do not know what a game card is

C

Christopher Morton

I'm very worried about my seven year old and how small the game's

H

Henry John Ursal

after my 2nd physical after zelda I now know never again to go physical with switch haha. hate the hassle

M

Max Gofstein

Can't say I haven't done that before

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom