Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I’m wanting to play an ark server with boosted drops (ascended shit in blue drops)...

T

Tony Collins

I’m wanting to play an ark server with boosted drops (ascended shit in blue drops) prefer ORB so alphas don’t roll me while i sleep, any map with good stats so turrets actually do damage and Dino’s don’t 1 shot players, anything out there? Pic for attention

N

Nathan Dunn

Check out our servers.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

R

Robbie Polaski

Take a look at bloodbath

R

Reece Hubbard

One word.... Triggered

T

Travis Dixon

We have a red vs blue style server join one of the tribes and go for all out war. Drops are boosted by 2x fishing is 4x and crafting is by 3x. I found premade 221 longneck rifle in blue drop

M

Michael Wintersgill

everything you want on is on this server accept the drops but they are still really boosted , just join the group and ask for an add from the hosts xbox

M

Magedien Samodien

D

Dylan O'Dell

Dwax is a fun server. no admin and host is chill

R

Robert Kane

ARKGODz has it all try it out

J

Jhony Campos

Makearkgreatagain is boosted and fun

J

Josh Alex Seaton

S

Steven Scanlon

Fumanchoosark have a look at our fb page

E

Emily Danby

I know there are a lot of comments here for different servers, but if you are looking for something different then you could join the server I'm on. The tribe I joined are ace but full, though the map is split into 4 different RP kingdoms on Rag. There are loads of tribes looking for people to join. You could be a Knight like me, or a Viking, a Celt, a Samurai, or join The Black Company which is a travelling band of brothers so to speak. Really cool community. Allows for PvE or PvP. Let me know if you want any more details. Happy hunting my friend! Also it's Prim Plus but don't let that discourage you... our PvP bases are awesome.

T

Tony Collins

Thanks for the recommendations I’m definitely hoping between some see what I like more, much appreciated.

N

Naomi Smith

We have a center ragnarok cross cluster, boosted stats, unlimited element, instant lvl, auto unlock all engrams, custom drops, events, starters, hardcore pvp!

J

Jordan Harrison

Right here!!! Check us out!

WAR ZONE PVP CLUSTER!!

We keep it bloody in the WZ,we want your tribe big,well defended and agressive! We host daily events and allow you to choose your prizes so as to provide you what you need to be competitive

We put an emphasis on organized and scheduled PvP so you can expect to enjoy all your hard work.Offline raid protection through the week, We remove O.R.P. for the "bloody weekend"

4 servers in the cluster with plenty of places to build!
Server names:
WAR ZONE (RAGNAROK)
WAR ZONE ISL (The Island)
WAR ZONE CENTER (The Center)
WAR ZONE ABERRATION

FEATURING:Daily Events
Indoor PvP arena
Outdoor PvP arena
Death Maze
FREE ADMIN HOSTED BOSS FIGHTS
Naval warfare arena
Fishing Dock
Server store & currency
THIS is an adult 18+ community with a zero tolerance policy on whining
Password protected so no random trolls
Lots of tribes recruiting in server

There are not many rules in the WZ,but the community has a unique way of dealing with folks who demonstrate a lack of class and or sportsmanship.pick on small tribes and fresh spawns you expect to be hunted to extinction.

Don't get me wrong,We have some extremely talented PVP players in server and most of us are downright bloodthirsty savages,I'm simply saying you will have the chance to build up and we all believe in online PVP.

You can expect to be REWARDED HEAVILY for being a loyal WZ player or recruiting new players and tribemembers.

WZ will NOT CHANGE OR WIPE.The servers are prepaid and will not shut down prematurely

For admission and more details check out our FB community.

YOU MUST SIGN PINNED POST FOR THE PW

In closing.....That's what I'm offering,a community! This is more than just a cluster of servers,we are attempting to break the mold of ark's "salty pvp" and give folks a chance to have fun for an extended period of time. JOIN US!

C

Calob McGuire

DevilsMinionArk

M

Martin Lowe

Animus Ark
ragnarok pvp with minor rules
island pvp with no rules in 10 days.

play fair, stick to rules and we will have no problems.
RULES
offline raiding is disliked.
No trolling, you all know what we mean.
No complete wiping, get in get out
No killing passive herbs ( all shoulder pets are classed as herbs even though they are meat eaters, unless you take them to a raid), all meat eaters are fair game.
5 Days grace for new tribes ( tribe leader 1st 5 days )
3 day grace period after being raided, get intouch with admin showing proof of raid and they will decide if grace is given ( after 30mins of no action, raid is over) once grace is given admin will announce it in group.

starter pack
mount is either flyer - Ptere, Argy.
ground - Equu, Baryonix
Flak armour, hatchet, pick.

Open world is full pvp so please be aware of your surroundings and the hostile environment that awaits you...

Tribes can have bases, 1 land and 1 water base for water dinos
stats are
6 exp
8 taming
7 gather
slightly boosted weight on dino
slight slower drain on food and water for player

please comment your
GT
IGN
Tribe name
in that format to show you understand the rules.
(Once you put your name and tribe in pinned post,your be sent password to server....)

search server name
Animus rising...

J

Jma Chiazzese

Rockstar Ark: 50 slot boosted server, fair admins that HELP & we are currently on Ragnarok. We just de-clustered and are looking for some great players. Come and check us out online or visit our Facebook page for updates & event info via the link below!
See you out there!

R

Robert Everson

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom