Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I’m thinking of maiming Ana as a healer now, I’ve finished up using zenyatta so she’s...

• Thread starter Quintin Vigil-Highhawk
  • Start date
Q

Quintin Vigil-Highhawk

I’m thinking of maiming Ana as a healer now, I’ve finished up using zenyatta so she’s who I’m looking at next. Any tips?

Q

Quintin Vigil-Highhawk

Maining^

C

Cameron Chalmers

Greg Chalmers any tips?

B

Birdy Charron

yea dont "main" its fucking retarded

R

Reece Gheerkins

Sleep dart + Magic Piss jar = great combo

Q

Quintin Vigil-Highhawk

Alright, thanks for the tips everyone I appreciate it. Working to try to get my gold Ana gun next

O

Oswald Austin

Play mayhem for training. Imo she heals well yes but her biggest thing is her holds and prevention is think of her like the defence hero of the healers if that makes sense

M

Manu Storey

Honestly biggest issue is utilizing her full potential so that she is a good heal pick vs other less skill based support hero's but if you can aim well and in a pinch with the sleep dart, she is awesome and her kit is so useful in some many ways. Positioning is a big one along with ult usage and being able to have awareness for backline dives and dealing with harressers like tracer. And to beat a dead horse again aiming aiming aiming is key

A

Andrew Murphy

Assuming you’re playing on Xbox (since we’re in the Xbox page) a great way to get lots of utility out of her is to start by raising friendly aim assist up super high until you’re comfortable enough to begin lowering it back down. This lowers the odds of you missing unscoped shots for healing and definitely improves your healing output.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom