Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I’m not excited for the inevitable Switch remaster of Skyward Sword, I found the game...

G

Greg Smith

I’m not excited for the inevitable Switch remaster of Skyward Sword, I found the game to be way too linear. I’d rather see a sequel to “A link between worlds”. Besides a sequel to BOTW what would you like to see remade from the Zelda series?

C

Chris P. Bacon

Link to the past.. arguably the best installment of all time....

C

Chloe Sian Filbee

I liked Skyward Sword so I wouldn’t mind a remaster with improved controls

E

Emidio Coelho Neto

I'd love to play Twilight Princess on my Switch, and Wind Waker

E

Eric Gonzales

I have no problem with a remastered Skyward Sword. Or a remake of Link's Awakening.

N

Nicholas Livick

skyward sword was ruined by Wii remote.

I would love a remake that didn't require stupid motion controls! Like, actually severely love it.

E

Erina Tyrinari

Wind Waker, LTTP, Minish Cap and Awakening are my favorites. I'm fine with straight ports of the originals. Bonus points if they let you play Awakening like on the Super Gameboy.

J

Jonah Carlson

Zelda II!

B

Bonnie Cheung

Yeah I was hyped for skyward sword when it was coming out for the wii but it kinda fell flat. I rather play twilight princess

P

Paul Vaughn Jones

Skyward sword is great.. I dont understand why people dont like it

T

Tanner Stephens

Well it sucks that you let the linearity get in the way of (arguably) one of the best Zelda stories. It let you explore a dynamic between Link and Zelda that hadn't been done before, and for the first time (aside from Wind Waker) you have some real initiative to be the hero you are destined to be.

D

Daniel Rasmussen

Triforce heroes is a direct sequel to ALBW

J

Joshua Mork

ALttP or OoT

T

Thomas Boye

I hope Nintendo remaster all Phillips CD-I's The Legend of Zelda games for the Switch

D

Daniel Rasmussen

SS is one of my Top 3 I would love an HD version, the other 2 already got the HD treatment on Wii U.

R

Robert Polizu

Skyward Sword is my favorite Zelda. Aside from BOTW obviously...

G

Glenn Palmer

I love this game. I just started replaying it for like the 5th time. Haven't played it in like 3 years.

J

Jalen D Simmons

Can't wait!

C

Chandler Parsons

Skyward sword remaster would be cancer, I couldn’t play it because I was left handed

C

Cano Samael Mogoruza

I never played Skyward sword so i want it

lol
Link's Yaranaika Face

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom