Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I’m looking for a brand new low boosted server and I mean like brand new. I want to...

D

Dalton Lively

I’m looking for a brand new low boosted server and I mean like brand new. I want to take part in early game pvp. I don’t have a tribe so it would be nice if there could be either many one man tribes or tribes willing to let me join. And when I mean low boosted I mean just a little above official I don’t mind breeding being semi high but nothing crazy. Also Orp and a rule for no passive killing. And that’s really all I can think of atm

N

Nathan Dunn

We have 10 servers. All maps. 5 PvP & 5 PvE. 8x Everything besides 3x Experience. Active & friendly community. Search for Team6 and all our servers will show. More information and details is on our site.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jemma Reeves

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Server started 5 days ago

D

Dan Bethea

B

Bernard Leclerc

GoldenruleV2 and it’s the name of the Facebook page

J

Jazzwazza Ark

We only started recruiting recently so there is plenty of small tribes /solo players here. Us being the alphas don't do any raiding cause we had a head start and we want Pvp to be fair.

If you get in before the Easter you can be part of our first event and collect some great rewards.

W

Willow Beth McCullock

A Finer Ark2 is a brand new server good starters no passive killing looking for new tribes to join in boss fights with us

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom