Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I’m just woundering what is the best setting at the moment to put my turrets on

T

Tyler Ross

Well buddy. Ive been on a few pvp servers in my time. I always do high range, surviver only and pin code them. Put as many bulls in as possible. Now your thinking but what of the tames? Thats what plants are for. Set the x plants to high range, tame and surviver. Youll mainly be raided by stegos. Which since the player cant be hit by the turrets the stego does. And say of some magical way the player gets knocked off he dies imidetaly and has a spawn timer. So now his tame is sitting there getting blastes by the plants and your turrs are saving ammo.

L

Lachlan Munns

Mix it up so everything is targeted

D

Damian Gonzalez

Wild animals

A

Andrew Hunt

People saying survivors only are dumb af j.s

J

Justin Hilger

All targets, low range, no pin code and 4 second warning. That's how I set mine

J

Jonathon Davidson

Anyone else lag every time they look at a turret or plant that is set to "players and mounted creatures only"?

S

Sheldon Carmichael McLaughlin

i mix them up

D

Dave PC Porter

Pew pew pew?

J

Jeremiah Brown

Turn them off

J

Jeremiah Brown

Ayee bro don't listen to these guys the best setting is off

J

Jeremiah Brown

Remember OFF

P

Parker Ballard

whatever the fuck you want it on. you can read all the options there. idk why your asking noone gives a fuck what your turrents are set as

D

Derrick Davis

Wild

C

Cam Drain

Half players only, half players and creatures. Medium settings. Put plant x near them on high so they start getting shot by plant x before the turrets. Saves bullets when people fly by and the what not

R

Rasta Louis Faria

Wild only

E

Edwin Oost

On pvp player only high dis and pin code it pve wild only high dis and code

H

Heath Williams

Player only high. When you can make a lot of bullets you want 3-4 on wild if you just have a fence and no roof to protect tames. You want a perimeter of player only then when you go back and beef it up use player and tames so you can waist Dino's as well but you want to keep your players only loaded and form perimeter at all times. Then load the player and tames. Have some plants too so they slow some tames and take more hits.

S

Scott Dunn

Prolly best to just turn them off!!!!!

S

Skylar McKelvey

"▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯▯" is my favorite turret setting.

N

Nathaniel David O'Rourke

Pin. And set some to medium and set some to far. So they can't distract all the turrets at once. And blow up your base

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom