Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I’m debating between getting Pokken DX or fire emblem worriers, but I’m not sure which...

J

Jake McDowell

I’m debating between getting Pokken DX or fire emblem worriers, but I’m not sure which one. Anyone have any opinions?

B

Brandon Myers

From what I understand is that you can pull over 100 hours or more from fire emblem and pokken is more for playing with friends here and there. I know I’ll be buying fire emblem warriors before pokken but my income is a bit on the low side so make sure my games are worth the investment lol

N

Nathan El Argentino

Pokken is a fighter that you can play solo or with amigos (more recommended with amigos) and Fire Emblem Warriors is dynasty warriors with fire emblem characters/story, so either way, both great games

R

Ryan Borrelli

If u want a story probably fire emblem

L

Lewis Hernandez

If your a child buy pokemon shit is so childish and the fighting is nothing special litterly shitty speacial attacks and nothing to unlock at all theres only one thing to do is battle no story no side missions nothing i think its trash for $60

D

Dan Girdler

Pokken

J

John Evans

I own both games and I've played less of Pokken it's decent but I get bored of Fighting games quite easily. I think Pokken is a bit bare bones in content.

As for Fire Emblem Warriors I really enjoyed hacking and slashing hundreds of enemies but it is extremely repetitive like all Musou games. It is one of the best spin off Warriors titles since you can command which part of the map you want your allies to fight and switch between characters. If you've ever played Dynasty, Samurai or One Piece Pirate Warriors you'll know what to expect with Fire Emblem Warriors. It is one of the best spin off Warriors titles since you can command which part of the map you want your allies to fight and switch between characters.

J

Josh Fisher

Pokken is amazing

B

Bayram J. Gascot Hernández

I would get Pokken, but in my teen years I played the hell out of Dynasty Warriors, so Im not really interested in playing that kind of game anymore.

P

Patrick M Sparks

You wanna beat up real players with cute animals or do you want to beat up a bunch of low level computer controlled players ?

P

Paul Bourassa

Fire Emblem Warriors is more fun IMO....couldn't really get into Pokken, though I can't say it's a bad game.

C

Caleb Coates

Depends if you like hack and slashes or fighters, if you like both just go with whatever

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom