V

Vynyl Shiro

Abuse the healers and don't die.

L

Louie Smithen

Don't instalock dps?

B

Brandon Bonnell

The difference between plat and diamond is very small. Just pick your fights better, know who to prioritize, and start keeping track of abilities and ults used. As tracer you wanna prioritize people who have either little movement abilities or have already used their movement abilities. Go after healers and pick off people playing out of position. For instance, if you notice reaper presses shift or enemy tracer uses recall, that's your cue to go after them

B

Brandon Bonnell

Target either healers or big targets playing near other people with your bomb

S

Sami Ullah

just BLINK into Diamond !!!

T

Ty Cobb

I just started playing her and picking her up but the best advice I can give is be a big bully if you see certain dps that only have one thing to counter you ie mccree, hanzo, and even like other tracers once u see them die try to go back to their spawn and kill them off again then zip back to help the fight again, but like most people have already said are your best friend to hunt down and just murder. Also learn health packs cause those are your healers you can't really depend on your healers to get you unless you're helping in a team fight. Other than that best of luck on your climb

M

Makin Turjo

If you solo q then learn 1 hero from each role. If you q in a group learn complementary roles (tank and support, dps and off tank)

M

Mackenzie Rae

Save pulse for when enemy mercy rez’s teammate, there’s nothing more annoying then sticking her or undoing her work by putting it beside the rez’ed soon to be dead teammate.

E

Ehab Elesh

Try to have blink management when u r going in and dont ever engage without recall unless its a really ez kill , dont keep holding shoot button while tracking at an enemy cuz u wont track 100% on him so u dont wanna waste bullets in air and waste time reloading “u will notice what i mean while killing a wall climbing / double jumping genji”

A

Alexandru Spătaru

6 stack

J

Joseph Menor

Play Hanzo

J

Jo Peace

Kill healers, and dps. If you don't have great aim, harass, or get better aim. Don't waste time on tanks unless you sticky them, or need a fast ult charge. Always save 1 blink, and only recall to regain hp(unless the recall will secure a kill or 2) that last saved blink always comes in handy. You recharge a blink every 3 seconds, so you shouldn't be emptying yourself unless forced in a shit situation. Be aware constantly who's around. Goodluck !

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom