Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I‘m searching a good populatet ragnarok server with lightly boosted settings

T

Tris Daggi

I‘m searching a good populatet ragnarok server with lightly boosted settings

J

Jeff Howard

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

M

Matt Koebel

R

Ruaridh Wason

B

Blake Perez

29 players online currently.

K

Kyle Congdon

Element WARZ

C

Cesar Lopez

Arkpvp24seven freshly wiped 3 cluster (Rag/Island/Abb) Centre coming soon!! 30 x breeding 30x maturation infinite weight No admins player and Dino stats slightly boosted. Come make claim your fav base location before it’s taken. Active community and growing.

B

Britt Knope

J

Jazzwazza Ark

Join TheFallenARK616 through the xbox gamertag or join the Facebook group to get info about future events such as

The coloseum
Raptor race
Capture the dodo
Holiday events
Boss fights
And more...

T

Taylor Dunaway

Want to find your new home cluster? Come join Guardians of the galaxy. We have 210 max Dino’s slightly boosted so that it is not ridiculous. We will host weekly events such as Ovis soccer, battle arena, fight club, best tame, dodge ball, and much more. Join the FB page m, read and sign the pinned post and an admin will PM the password for you. Make sure you check the box for password protected when searching for the cluster.

Z

Zach Davis

N

Nolan Proud

I ended up finding this one thats damn near offical on stats and has some kibble in drops and its top notch. It balances out the low boosted taming speed. I used to only play official till i found this one. Everyones chill as well. Its what ark should be

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom