Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hunting for a PvE Aberration sever. Really the only thing I want is a no flyer rule.

I

Irina Kashkanova

Hunting for a PvE Aberration sever. Really the only thing I want is a no flyer rule.

T

Travis Dixon

Is this a troll post?

J

John Mason

ONLY FEW SLOTS LEFT!

New Nitrado Aberration PVE server with 3 very active admins who have been playing the game since it came to Xbox (this server is here to stay)! Map includes a CC with multiple public crafting stations and forges. Also, a dodo ball court and a battle darts arena for PVP events (more to come). Scavenger hunts, Red Rain, and many more events. Prizes include nice loot, harder to tame dinos, and dinos not found on aberration, not including fliers.

Everyone on the server is extremely friendly and helpful, and we are looking to grow the population to 20 to allow for more competition with events. Experienced builders will love this server, and we'd love to have you! A starter pack will include metal tools, a pike or sword, and a level 150 ravager, roll rat, or doed for every person in your tribe.

The server is medium - boosted, as we've tried to make it a bit less grindy for avid builders, but not so boosted that that it isn't fun after a week.

Player max level - 100
Wild dino max level - 150
Stats boosted for players and tamed dinos
XP - 6x
Taming - 10x
Harvest - 5x
Food and water drain - .25
Egg hatch - 10x
Loot quality - 5x
Fishing - 5x
Baby mature - 15x
Unlimited weight

Our only requirements are that you be over 18 and are pretty active, and that you have a good attitude. We also like our members to join our discord. Come be a part of a great community. We are all Ark freaks, and love good company while we satisfy our addiction.

T

Trevor Kelly

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

G

Gavin Manson

K

Kyle Dunkle

The rad ark cluster server fereshly wiped come check us out :)

O

Oskar Pettersson

Ive started a 2 server cluster with absolute no fliers on ab. Its pvp tho but orp and no killing passive tames. 2x ratings. Trying to build upp a chill comunity n in the futire add another server thats more ffs oriented as far as the pvp goes. Let me know if youre interessted...

M

Michael Bolden

Come check my server low population. Maybe 10 of us. Low boost. Good weight and stamina. SERVER GT THUMPINGATOM69

J

Justin Gilg

Can highly recommend rad ark cluster. PVE, freshly wiped and plenty of good building spots. Also not boosted like crazy. Still gotta grind.

J

Jake Wallace

Why does no flyers matter on PVE? Just curious

J

Jolene Baughman

TerranovARK PVE on facebook

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom