Contact advertising [email protected]

HumbleBundle sub worth it? They got Civ 6 and owlboy right now, and that Paradox...

M

Miyu Tsukino

HumbleBundle sub worth it? They got Civ 6 and owlboy right now, and that Paradox bundle was amazing. I get bored of games really fast, so it seems like a good buy to me.

C

Cao Trung

Extremely worth the price. 12$ a month is cheap compare to the overall price of the bundle. You can also be proud of yourself for having contributed to charity

J

John Softcheck

There's an old saying. "A dime for an elephant is only a good trade if you have a dime and need an elephant." So the question is, do you actually *want* the games on that list, and are they worth $12 to you?

B

Brian Cranford

You can pause the month if you don't like the coming to games. You don't have to buy they month even with the sub

J

Jeff Eaton

Ive been subbed since last February. I dont touch most of the games, but theres a game I get almost every month that i enjoy, that is generally worth more(imo) than $12 on its own.

N

Nate Evans

The Hope Or Orphans Bundle was great! KF2 @ $7.30 alone is a great price! I actually bought 2 bundles so I could give 2 KF2 keys to friends

M

Matt Musto

Humble bundle is a scam. They buy these games for pennies then resell them to you to make massive communist profits. They use the funds to transport drugs from Cambodia across the golden triangle and harbor Mexicans at the border. Subscribe if this is your idea of Christopher Columbus and the curse of the Red Sea.

F

Felix Tan

Locking for shitpost bait.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom