Contact advertising [email protected]

https://www.forbes.com/sites/jasonevangelho/2018/03/25/msi-is-saying-some-crazy-things-...

Z

Zack Sebastian

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

T

Torri Weis

Pretty sure we all know this already, lol.

A

Arafat Pokaan

Its MSI India..

A

André Ewert

If this is what I takes to be a gaming card now, I expect only cards that are faster than AMDs offerings to be sold as MSI Gaming cards. No more 1070 and lower “gaming” because these also aren’t “up to par” with the others (naturally).

O

Omar Yaish

I hated myself for buying the 1060
Now i hate myself even more for buying an msi 1060

W

Waseem Ahmed

Typical cuck behavior from MSI. Nvidia just stole all the gaming brands like rog, aorud and msi gaming. These guys got cucked hard. Shame on them for signing up and shame on nvidia for greedy anti-competitive behavior despite having 70%+ market share.

L

Luke Brown

Whenever Ive owned a brand new motherboard or GPU and even the last CPU cooler I bought... its been MSI... This will change now. You fuckers. I love AMD.. (not a fanboy.. im an adult, Intel/Nvidia are currently better obviously) ... but god damn Nvidia pulling some nasty tricks

J

James Reed-moretz

Yep
Not buying MSI products from here on out either

A

Aadesh Kale

Nvidia: We paid for that.

D

Dave Boulanger

but... nvidia IS ahead AND cheaper . What the fuss ? maybe I just don't get it why is it that bad of a comment ?

S

Stefano Esu

Well Nvidia is way ahead, i do not see anything surprising

D

Davide Frau

Buy Asus ;)

M

MarQuan Scott

Honestly, I'm seeing all the doom and gloom, but I'm honestly just waiting to see what happens with this whole GPP, only thing that seems really nice is the fact that partners will get to give their cards and early preview to the public, like N[Taking over the whole market]Vida does with their blower cards.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom