Contact advertising [email protected]

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/24296723_1409483855843936_60251472660528041...

• Thread starter Luis Punongbayan Salazar
  • Start date
L

Luis Punongbayan Salazar

J

Jamison Guerin

Lmao

D

Darren Ho

Lmao that tip

L

Laurynas Januskevicius

Some of mercy players Are really nice and cute. Try saying Hello!. Thanks!. everytime they heal you. so they would care about you for whole match. ooor when you don't thank them they won't heal you anymore cuz of their snowflaking characteristics.

S

Stanisław Niszczyciel Światów

most are bitches who'll throw if i dont constantly say thanks in my experience ;/

J

Jake Allen

Jelly Moon

D

Daniel Christiansen

Attention: If you or a loved one has been diagnosed with Mesothelioma you may to be entitled to financial compensation. Mesothelioma is a rare cancer linked to asbestos exposure. Exposure to asbestos in the Navy, shipyards, mills, heating, construction or the automotive industries may put you at risk. Please don't wait, call 1-800-99 LAW USA today for a free legal consultation and financial information packet. Mesothelioma patients call now! 1-800-99 LAW USA

D

Daniel Christiansen

Oh hey a usful Overwatch tip^

S

Sammy Bourgeois

Yeah I heal people regardless, even if they're being rude to me, but... well just like Mercy says: It's nice to be appreciated <3

L

Luna Valeska

Respecc your healers and don’t shit talk or you can swap to a healer and try solo healing everyone as a lot of healers do.

I’m not even a healer man but I can solo heal better than most people dual heal, so be nice or take your own ass to a health pack

(Side note I don’t care if you say thank you but if I essentially save your life multiple times I better get a fucking card at the end) xox just don’t be an obvious cunt and I don’t care

M

Mikaeel Ayrton Grant

tfw your mercy doesn't heal even when you say thanks feelsbad

D

Darius Tywon Warner

So true

J

Jessica Aldrich

Hahahahahahaha that's why I play Moira people leave my creepy ass tf alone in spawn

J

Julia Berntsson

I try to heal everyone even if they are being rude, but sometimes when there's a Genji spamming I NEED HEALING a billion times... just no

A

Assaf Vaqnin

Protect your Mercy and she'll pocket you like fuck.

A

Ayu Shizuku

Thats kinda true

K

Kevin Suh

Tip on how to pick up female Mercy players

D

Darren Ho

I heal everybody even if they are nice or not, but it feels good to have someone respecting healers.
P.S. I think that most comps are carried by healers more than DPS or tanks

M

Malvvina Jandura

I play only quick play because I enjoy playing mercy carelessly so I can rez even bad players that are just trying to learn.
Here's a tip for Mercies: if you thank your dps' for killing that annoying flank they will protect you more often and it'll be all nicer.

D

Darius Tywon Warner

Gonna play straight Mercy

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom