Contact advertising [email protected]

PC https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-0/q81/s720x720/29177971_130077837824574_45311...

K

Kat Kilmowski

M

Michael Devlaeminck

whats the mod called of the little pond with fish

K

Kat Kilmowski

I believe it's in Eco Gardens. One of the Eco Mods.

K

Kat Kilmowski

Michael Devlaeminck also, all the plants are from the Eco mod as well. They wave slowly as though the water is flowing around them.

M

Michael Devlaeminck

OMG so much yes. I love building and designing but my problem is I do huge projects I never finish

K

Kat Kilmowski

we'd love to have you on our server and you can build with us. Maybe having a community will give you more motivation. You can apply at
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
- we're a white listed server. Michael Devlaeminck - It's a new server and we have community building projects as well as challenges for members to do on their own.

M

Michael Devlaeminck

Sorry actually it doesn't as much XD. I've tried I've lost most motivation when I was on a other server and they deleted everything for 3 weeks of building just cause I wasn't on but the other 2 tribe members was XD. So I'm mostly on my own but I want to build great structures. Maybe one point in the future I'll join and make a community village

K

Kat Kilmowski

Michael Devlaeminck We have no intentions of wiping and so you don't get bored building a base, we have a lot of challenges you can participate in. Some as a community, and some as a tribe. You win in-game prizes after judging. Gives you a goal to do something rather than grind and just build a base. Plus we have the 5 maps, so plenty of room to grow. See
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
for details and how to apply. We'd love to have you.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom