Contact advertising [email protected]

How the freak do you upgrade custom clubs to 22? Both dudes say they can't do anymore! :(

A

Amanda Carta

How the freak do you upgrade custom clubs to 22? Both dudes say they can't do anymore! :(

A

Adam Knight

It's kinda by chance if it doesn't work first time you have to either recycle and start again or get second set and try with them

A

Adam Knight

You can get as high as lvl25

A

Adam Knight

Oh and I'm talking club power lvl everyone trying to lvl power up to 22 so they can attempt condors on alpina hole 12

A

Adam Knight

I would keep that set and buy a 2nd set

A

Amanda Carta

Well dangit! I need to get gems then... sigh...

A

Adam Knight

And the grind continues let me know if you happen to find a triple impact ball and where you found been looking but can't find

C

Caine Schneider

Your club potential is pre-ordained. You can’t do anything about how many levels an upgrade will give you. You can maximize your club level, but it takes a bit of doing.

C

Caine Schneider

Here’s an example of how my clubs can upgrade and how I’d apply them.

A

Adam Knight

So in order to obtain lvl 24 power lvl I need to get 4th set?

C

Caine Schneider

No it’s not like that at all. That’s just my clubs. Your clubs will be different. I added the third and fourth sets to have more data points. I’d be happy to do a voice chat sometime to explain. I’m not online now, but add me and I can try to catch up with you later. Also be sure to read Shihinko’s custom club guide at website everybodys.golf. My online ID is TitanArch.

J

James Stirland

Sorry but I just want to play golf without the need to find certain fish and upgrade custom clubs. In my opinion this is bollocks and not the Everybody's golf that I learned to love

E

Ed Jones

17 is the best ive ever done on customs. My new set ive got 6 lvs from 4 upgrades. Already thinking of recycling them.

R

Robert Lopresti

The upgrades are random from 1 to 3. 10 is the limit on upgrades.

I

Iván Gonzalez Valdebenito

Where to get gems? I can not play war on the grass. find 2 or 3 people and restart search

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom