Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One How much is it to rent an ark server? I'm thinking about playing again with my fiance...

M

Mikki Scott

How much is it to rent an ark server? I'm thinking about playing again with my fiance and we're tired of being raided by trolls. Is it worth it?

J

James Phelps

It depends. Are you getting one for just you and fiancé or do you want ppl to join too.

B

Blake Perez

It's up to you and your wallet. A ten person server can be pretty affordable. You get insane customization. If you just want simple PVE with no issues. No harm in renting your own.

J

Jarod Moore

dude. i have an awesome pve server on the island . my wife and i and our son play on it. we r just trying to have a family oriented server that is relaxed

A

Alex Pacino

looking for a new server that admins don't abuse the shit out of their power??? Well... We have a new centre pvp map with clusters coming soon, high stat for easy build, instant 150. Infnt weight and x2 player stats. Oxy just above normal for use of tanka still. Max lvl 300. Pm or comment for details or join. G3T WR3CKED PC unofficial, pvp, the centre. Starters available on request. We want people to enjoy raiding here, no saltyness lol

J

Jarod Moore

whats the sense in all the boosts . it makes the game pointless

A

Alex Pacino

Lol so u can focus on pvp

T

Thor Walker

Just wait till 12th

C

Chuck Telschow

Your welcome. BOOSTED XBOX Nitrado Dedicated Cluster Server RAGNAROK/THE CENTER PVP
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

BOOSTED XBOX Nitrado Dedicated Cluster Server RAGNAROK/THE CENTER PVP

R

Ruairi O'Brien

TREKKIE ELITE

Centre server

Greatly boosted stats
Infinite weight and oxygen
Instant taming
Instant breeding
Instant hatching!

Anky and quetz starter with indie forge and chem bench

This is our first server so all criticism will be heard as we want to make it a good server for Every one!

Drops are boosted
Daily events with rewards like turrets, wyverns, rexes and much more! 3 very active admins included myself and we are all here to help! Don't be afraid to pop on and check for yourself! Everyone welcome expect trolls. All trolls will be exterminated immediately.

R

Ruairi O'Brien

Come join us! We created a server because we were sick of trolls, wipes and going down all the time!

M

Michael Hook

Go pve

L

Leonard Church

If it's the 2 of you, I suggest either split screen/at home lan, or joining PvE servers. Paying for your own is just a waste of money

N

Nathan Clary

32 player Nitrado hosted Xbox One server. Full on PvP no rules other than no blocking artifacts spawns.

Stats are all basically official slight boost to weight. No ridiculously boosted dinos that tank turrets with ease. Turrets matter as well as strategy. No admin abuse!

Rates boosted:

5x gather
5x Xp
8x tame
10x maturing and hatching

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

You will b able to build b4 anyone pvps you

C

Ciaran Collins

We host 3 clustered servers with ORP on and loot and fishing are on 10 :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom