Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One How much better is the Xbox one x when playing ark. I own a ps4 but just won a Xbox...

S

Steven Lawson

How much better is the Xbox one x when playing ark. I own a ps4 but just won a Xbox one x from mtn dew promotion. And was gonna get ark if it runs better on the x

P

Patrick Dorimain

It will run better on X1X

T

Trenton Hall

Can i have it lol

J

Justin Beanard

Lol looks and runs a lot better on the x

S

Stevo Blevins

A lot better imo.

J

Jesus Sanchez

It's a very noticeable difference. Worth it.

S

Sammi Miller

Can't speak first hand but my mate has a huge base that lags a little when I get into render and him and two of his tribe mates running on the x don't get the lag at all for it. Said the graphics are ten times better too.

A

Andy Pearce

100 times better...

M

Michael Baldock

Xbox is shit.. you don't want it.. just give it to me and I will take care of it for you

J

Justin Beanard

Lol my favorite thing about the x is you have a moon at night

J

Jeffrey Elmore

Yo how many fucking Xbox’s is Mountain Dew giving away??

B

Bill Bodkin

Screen capture from my one x

C

Christian Spartan

The community post released on Saturday morning revealed that ARK: Survival Evolved will have two graphics options for players to choose from when playing on the Xbox One X.

The good news is that both options will support HDR lighting.

However, the “Detailed Graphics” option will run the game at 1440 and 30 frames per second (fps), which is (very roughly) equivalent to the High-quality graphics settings on the PC. Whilst the second graphics option will run the game at 1080 with a frame rate up to 60 fps.

There are however doubts as to whether the game can actually achieve a 60fps performance, given the nature of the game.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Blake Perez

L

Lorenzo Van 't Land

graphics are much better the game runs smoother and when you play splitschreen the is no distance boundary

A

Anders Parelius Bennett

ALOT better. Have the game on PC and have xbone one x and normal xbox one. The x version is closer to PC than to normal xbox one

D

Daniel Økern Rolén

Looks better, run better, behaves better, load faster, yeah... better

E

Eric Nuessle

I didnt actually think people won the taco bell give aways. Guess I know where im going for lunch.

B

Brandon Ackers

You'll still get the spikes but over all,,, I haven't been lagged out of my server yet,,,, 9/10

T

TeeJay Routson

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom