A

Angela Stevens

Still a Mercy main. Sorry, Daddy Jeff.

I

Igor Posejdon

For all mercy mains

J

Jacob King

XD i am totally not going to switch from mercy for pc, though ps4 ima stick with moria

M

Megan Elizabeth Jones

I’m becoming a soldier and lucio main

M

Matthew Johnson

She’s still going to be rather viable.

K

Kayla Caroline Walling

To me it isn't a big deal, I just have to play more strategically now

A

Adriana Paola Aguilar

I'll probably go with Zen, or Ana now if I need to heal.

R

Reece Rhaegar Elvaryen

As a Moira main I’m happy, moira and other healers get a chance to be important in teams again, cos it’s a fact that Mercy was a must pick, I mean her pick rate in season 7 was sky high. I will still play Mercy a lot though coz I’m a Mercy main as well as a moira main.

C

Courtney Marie

Not a Mercy main but I second her and Moira and I will still use her, jus hate that they keep fucking with her because people are butthurt

X

Xeiarra Seio

Well, I'm more of a support main than just a Mercy main and.. well, I think I will stop playing her. I just think they went a little too far with the changes.

S

Sammy Bourgeois

Yes, fucks are given. But I'll always be a Mercy main.

N

Nico

I will stop playing healing heroes . Im a mercy main because i think it s fun to play as her , but i didnt know that there was so much hate around people who main her and that she had to be nerfed . I will try to play with other heroes, but i already know that i dont have that much fun with them .. so yeah .. guess i wont be playing Overwatch that much

B

Brianna Guerrant

Idk, dva is still my main-main, I’ve just been doing a lot of mercy with friends. The changes are a bit outrageous to me but I’ll adapt ‍♀ can’t be any worse than when they added cast time to rez and changed the ult rez cd from 15 to 30

W

Wilma Englöf

I'm a onetrick tracer and I'm going to shit fury over every mercymain I encounter in the opposing team. This will be so much fun

Y

Yoshi Huo

I've always been an Ana player
200+ hours vs my 50 hours of pre rework mercy

Y

Yoshi Huo

But being a Sombra main now harassing mercy will be more fun since it'll be easier to hack and stop her Rez in valk

B

Brandon Vazquez

Im not a mercy main but ill still use her, guess why? Cause she still can rez, shes not dead until her rezzing is gone completely

B

Brent Hazelton

Im salty but im not going tp stop playing her when i need to play healer. Shes just becoming less and less useful as time goes on, which is absolutely sad

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom