Contact advertising [email protected]

Hey guys just a friendly reminder that if you play with diamond, and you're plat, or...

B

Bryan Porras

Hey guys just a friendly reminder that if you play with diamond, and you're plat, or if you play with gm's and you're diamond please do your part and pick LAST. They're in that rank for a reason, and don't really want to lose because you instalock mercy or something they main k??

/s

J

Jerad Burns

Thanks for the friendly reminder!

J

Jonathan Martin

I thought those were the ranks people shun you if you have a "main". Isn't everyone supposed to be good at filling?

S

Sammy Bourgeois

But also if you're instalocking, you're probably putting your best foot forward. If I'm Plat playing at diamond, whatever I do well is probably what I play closest to diamond level. Would you recommend that a Plat dps and tank main (for example) plays a role that they're bad at, like healing, so that they can play like a GOLD in your diamond game?

J

Justin Hutchinson-Williams

No.

T

Ty Volpo

So i should wait til the others pick my mains and settle for something I'm subpar at?

#seemslegit

V

Vynyl Shiro

Yeah, lemme just make the other team members have a harder time because they have to pick up my slack because I have to play a character I seldom play or don't play at all. Seems legit.

J

Jo Peace

This post is bait.

I'd prefer a diamond player play his best character, rather than his worst because I was selfish. Lmao. Idk why people insist on telling others what or how to play??

C

Cory Foster

I never instalock unless I'm running a 3stack and we're going for combos (one tank one heal one dps), however I tend not to pick last but second or third to last so I have my choice of the role needed (i.e. If it's a tank or support, I'll probably pick which I perform best if the team requires something I'm compatibly worse it.

H

Heru Zink

lmfao

L

Leon Adler

Maybe your cool master ass should learn more than one hero?
Because if you reached a rank one tricking you don't deserve it imo
But hey that's maybe just me

D

Dale Bettridge

Thank god im in bronze
and never have to worry about this

D

David Clifton

Fail

K

Kevin P Huffmaster

Hey, guys, just a reminder that there actually is no insta-locking in overwatch since you can’t actually lock in a character and are always allowed to switch when you need to. So instead of waiting for everyone to choose a character, creating a potential still mate and wasting valuable time, choose a character you think you’d do good with for the objective, but then adapt to the team comp, so that you can combo better with you team on the objective. And don’t forget, by the time you hit plat, you really shouldn’t have one character that is your “main”.

F

Francis Lee

Complete nonsense tbh. I’d rather the least skilled players on my team picked a hero they are most comfortable playing and have the most playtime with even if a more skilled player on my team is better at those heroes. Generally the higher ranked players will be more rounded at the game and able to flex onto something else and still play at a decent level. If someone on my team is doing poorly the last thing I want is them switching to a hero they’re can’t play at all just to boost my ego.

F

Francis Lee

Complete nonsense tbh. I’d rather the least skilled players on my team picked a hero they are most comfortable playing and have the most playtime with even if a more skilled player on my team is better at those heroes. Generally the higher ranked players will be more rounded at the game and able to flex onto something else and still play at a decent level. If someone on my team is doing poorly the last thing I want is them switching to a hero they can’t play at all just to boost my ego.

R

Richard Ward

Whoever has the fastest graphics card and internet gets first pick. That’s the golden rule.

A

Anjuli Rose Herr

I agree! That being said, any diamonds or masters wanna que with a diamond flex on PS4? ☺

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom