Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One How laggy is my official ragnarok server you might ask? Well I'll tell you. I've had a...

A

Adam DeHelian

How laggy is my official ragnarok server you might ask? Well I'll tell you. I've had a giga egg Incubating for 61 hrs and it's still got 4 percent left to go....

A

Adam DeHelian

And no it hasn't lost any egg health it's been Incubating the whole time.

K

Khal Möhle

Sounds like fun. Whoever plays Ragnarok PvP as Alpha main base is so stupid, they deserve to be wiped lol.

A

Alex Meyer

My squid took way longer to get done due to lag. Was such crap.

J

Joshua Roslowski

That's why I avoided rag from the start. I'll probably get around to it in another month or two.

A

Alex Meyer

Yeah, map is great and built in a prime location. Biggest downfall is lag and blurry dino colors

J

Joshua Roslowski

I keep wanting to but there's just too much that wasn't quite ready.

J

Justin Wallace

This is why I don't play official

A

Adam DeHelian

They're moving servers to new hardware but it's server by server

D

Dale Hotz

I play an oceanic server our server doesn't lag until the eu players and na players log on. I thought people would have brains. Eu players should be playing on eu servers to minimise lag but no they are stupid

T

Tessa McCollough

Two weekends ago.. The lag was so bad.. That it was a dc and roll back every like 20 mins for hours... I built my base like 7 times that weekend...
I kept telling my self... It cant possibly happen again.. And then it did... So irratating... I told my hubbs we wont be raisi g on weekends untill they figure their shit out...
Last weekend was better but still way too laggy

D

Dale Hotz

7 rollbacks is someone trying to dupe

J

Joshua Roslowski

That sounds about right for the timers, too

A

Adan Pena

That's what happens when a game is too ahead of its time. It's like we're playing ark on N64. We need XB1-XL pt2

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom