Contact advertising [email protected]

PC How do you beat a Torb + Bastion + Symmetra team? This happened while we attacked on...

A

Andre Hamilton II

How do you beat a Torb + Bastion + Symmetra team? This happened while we attacked on Dorado. If there's ever a Torb or Bastion I can always just storm into 1 as Dva and knock it down, surviving in mek or not I don't care but I can't do that all game and I'll most likely die since the turret will be back further than Bastion. So what team comps work with that?

D

Damon Smart

Dive comp I’d think

A

Anthony Marino

Whole team must commit otherwise you’re wasting your time. Countering cancer comps suck because if one person doesn’t help then you lose

S

Steven Rosario

Team effort and communication

K

Kyle Fry

Reaper is my counter but a good genji can work too. Also having the help of your team focusing with you. Communication

N

Neiljuan Bie

Pharmercy + Junkrat and Orisa to get them out of position with right click.

Interestingly, the last 2 can ideally be filled with the Cancer Trinity (Genji, Hanzo, Widow) since these heroes can take out bastion/turrets efficiently.

Good luck.

A

Andre Hamilton II

I'll try and remember those for next time. It's not a very common strategy but I've seen it few times. Didn't know what to tell my team so just kept trying to take them out alone...

J

Jake Williams

I've normally used genji if i was countering bastion or torb but your teams help can make things easier

M

Michael Mahgerefteh

dva + sombra + junk

E

Evan Landry

No matter what you do it requires team coordination which is why it’s so popular, because teams don’t coordinate 9/10 times.

Y

Yuexiang Dai

Pharmercy and junk?

V

Verneri Turunen

Dva reaper lucio

B

Bryce Sheldon

Sombra emp wrecks all 3 of them

D

Dylan Cook

My plan is usually fuck their shit up as reaper

W

William Riot Harris

Why is everyone saying pharamercy when bastion Can lazer beam both out of the sky

D

Dale Gausden

You can mirror it and play better

K

Kasidi Gallagher

Sombra works for me

H

Howard Farrow

Genji zen hanzo destroy bastion n torb. Play them safe behind a rein shield. Monkey destroys anything symmetra.

Z

Zack Thompson

My team uses dive comp. Send a dva and Lucio after the behind shields while your team works on the shield and floaters. You can try junkrat to lob bombs over shield too. It does come down to your team to coordinate and send certain people after that chokehold

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom