Z

Zachary Brown

You dont

J

Jordan Hunt

You download a program

A

Anthony Allgood

All I did was plug my PS4 controller into my PC and played. Didn't download any software or anything like that.

J

John Cruickshank

Don't listen to keyboard supremacists. Controller is totally fine. I can use the keyboard fine but prefer controller and i do absolutely fine

P

Przemysław Bik

Just Xbox 360 controller (wired one) working with no issues on PC

E

Erik Bjarn

I used to play destiny 2 on ps4 but when all my friends decided to buy on PC i went over here. Been uskng controller since day 1 and have better KD than on PS4 lol. Just plug in using cable and it should work for you. You may have to go past the main startup menu and choose character for it to work, I have to do that sometimes. Ridley Koot

F

Felix Olsen

You don't

S

Sebastian Weißgerber

Xim4 incoming.

A

Alon Satamker

Why the fuck u want to do that ? Its take like fre hours to get used to keyboard

B

Boedy Mills

Die in a fire

J

Jack Waller

plug it in

A

Arielle Lapetitesirène C'padrole

lemme explein it to you ... blug one side of the cable to your controler then the next one to your pc ... and tadaaaaa it's done and work as well as on the ps4 ! magical right ?

C

Christian Espiritu

Just plug it, No more configuration just needed, just plug it and it will work in an instant.

P

Pål Andre' Nilsen

You can play with it, but you're not gonna get the layout or button display to be PS, the end

Z

Zoey Sutton

Ds4Windowa

A

Artie Hess

Lmao need that aim assist

M

Matthew Tisdale

You dont

L

Lyle Tyus

Just plug it in with a cord, that's it