Contact advertising [email protected]

How about learning to play against a hero instead of crying for a nerf? They're not...

• Thread starter Stephanie Anne DelSol
  • Start date
S

Stephanie Anne DelSol

How about learning to play against a hero instead of crying for a nerf? They're not broken, you're just bad.

R

Ryuuichi Rekairu

I mean... i'm played new mercy only on comp. If you get headshot or a bodyshot as widow they are dead, killed them that way myself but silvers/golds sucks so badly on aiming that they cant get her killed on valkyrie unless she doesnt move...

C

Cas Harrison

for the last time; she's being nerfed because of her huge inflated pick rates, she's having an almost 100% pickrate which shouldn't happen in a balanced game.

M

Matthew Sartain

You're trash

S

Syed Muhammad Danish Bukhari

True in most cases, but the new Mercy (if that's what you're referring to) was inexcusably strong.

A

Andrew Obergh

fuck junkrat

J

Joshua Junnier

Junkrat can two shot people with just his left click, his mines can greatly damage a group of people and he could even before he had two of them, his ult can cross most maps entirely with its speed update, he can earn said ult in like two kills, and his trap can somehow grab a ninja moving faster than the eye can perceive and a giant german supersoldier in two ton armor.

>Inb4 "Just switch and shoot him" or "git gud" which doesn't refute my points, merely subverts the entire discussion about his power.

N

Naotsu Kun

TRUE, THE TRUTH HAS BEEN SPOKEN

R

Radon Emptage

That isnt always the case though..

A

Adam Ricks

There's nothing wrong with mercy, it's junkrat that's broken

S

Shannon Fellows

THANKYOU

J

Jodi Szowcsuk

Haven't even tried it yet and pulling out the 'you're bad card'

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

I guess the tons of nerfs over the last year were all unjustified, everyone just sucks

L

Louise Wyatt

I mean roadhog hook 1.0 was broken though..

L

Luc Gallois

The problem is Blizzard doesn't balance games, they just break them in new and interesting ways

E

Emre Yurteri

OoOOOOOOOoooooOooOoOoOOOOoOooooOoooo!!!!!! Worrrrld starrrrrr

Z

Zachary Machado

I mean sym does just run around and melt tanks with her beam around corners and such. While Genji's shurikens have no fall off damage at all, and his deflect stops everything in a massive arc while having a stupid low cool down. Its like one or the other please. Its ok, we can talk about this that make the game not fun.

D

Dakota Payne

I thought this was my for honor group for a moment...

J

Jecht Jayron

my main is gonna got nerf too as a support main, mainly lucio btw, so i m looking to main a certain tank, which do you prefer, can you suggest?

J

Joshua Villanueva

I mean ana reaper bayblade was legit 100% broken

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom