Contact advertising [email protected]

honestly falling out of love with the game since the mercy patch :/ there's nothing in...

J

Jesse Gilligan

honestly falling out of love with the game since the mercy patch :/ there's nothing in it for me anymore. why did they have to change the most popular character? is was keeping so many people in love with the game I just want it to go back to how it was

M

Michael Norlander

balance is more important than character's fanbase. only people who liked the state mercy was in was mercy players

G

Gustav Salamontano

thot confirmed smh

B

Brit Beckman

Try other characters...

V

Vivian Le'mont

I say Mercy is still easy to use if you know how to. I don’t think she’s bad or unplayable whatsoever and that’s from someone with 80+ hours on her, not a Hanzo main.
She just takes a bit of time to re-learn and get used to and needs to be used more smartly and tactfully.
Still one of my most pick healers
If you really don’t enjoy her anymore though and don’t want to learn her, then try Moira, or try out another class.

Y

Youssef Belabed

Its right mercy was op but why they nerfed her they made her hated by dps players (mercymain) and ill stay

C

Christian Vexby

U know. Some people do it for the fun they Can have woth Their friends and teamates. Why dont u find ur bestfriends and play woth em

C

Chris Heslop

Funny, I know ppl who say mercy is the most boring hero...either way mercy isn't the only hero, try Moria, she's fun

A

Arun Kumar

Lol why? I thought you can still run her on some maps

M

Matt Gawel

Honestly what revived the game for me was learning a high skill cap character, I went through a road of zarya, zen, reaper to now maining mccree with more time than all of the previous combined and flexing moira, you might find that learning ana might be your way forward.

J

Josh Marsh

They did the mercy patch because mercy literally broke the game flow. Mercy had to be picked, there was no choice about it. Ruining the game for most people. Especially if you picked of the enemy’s best 2 players and you lost one in that progress mercy just brings them back making it a 5v6 and then you most likely lose the fight. So she needed the patch

F

Fernando Lopez

So u wanna quit because of one character. When there's like 25 more. I get mercy is a good healer and I have no problem playing her. But overall in my opinion. She's boring tho. She flys back and forth to heal and rez and that's about it.

A

Alexandre Comte

Just L2P another char god

Y

Youssef Belabed

But mercy still playable and loved by support mains

K

Katelyn Hansard

Her nerf wasn't even that bad omg yeah I'm a mercy main but I didn't complain I just adjusted to the changes. In fact she's funner to play now. Actually takes some skill now too.

E

Emma Rebecca

Because she was unbalanced. Mercy is still one of the best healers in the game. If you can't handle them changing rez the game obviously isn't for you. They can't have an unbalanced game just to appease you because you're unwilling to try other heroes

B

Beter Barker

If you only like the game for only one character then why even play it xDDDDS

J

John Huk

This is gold

O

Orrin Pierre

She was extremely over powered

L

Laura Arthur Cassandra Vesselgaard

Op was not prepared for this backlash lmao