Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Honest question I've tried to look up but no straight answer but does anyone know if...

P

Peter Fellow

Honest question I've tried to look up but no straight answer but does anyone know if rag is legacy only or if it will be both official and legacy

C

Chelsea Hice

I'm thinking that it's only going to be official not legacy because it hasn't released yet it's not going to release until the game releases

R

Rick Korte

They have stated that there will be legacy servers for Ragnorak as well as brand new servers

A

Ashley Richardson

Legacy?

C

Charles Mcdonald

Both

J

Joe Girardin

Both

C

Corey Barfield

Thought the legacy servers where just the old servers that they couldnt fix all the stupid things

C

Charles Mcdonald

No

C

Charles Mcdonald

New ones are so new pepole dont have to get smashed by us who know the game and chickens who cant hang lol

C

Corey Barfield

Thats what i was talking about too unless you mean there will be NEW "legacy" servers. But i knew there would be new non-legacy servers that the legacy servers couldnt transfer to but non-legacy could transfer to legacy

C

Corey Barfield

I guess the only real reason to have legacy rag maps is so the old servers could jump over and grap map spacific dinos/ resources

W

Will Notyou

The only Legacy servers will be on PC. It's not even out on XB1 yet... so there's no way there will be Legacy servers for it...

R

Ryan Embick

There's this legit YouTuber look up JadePlaysGames he's the place where I go

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom