Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Holding wrong joycon but does anyhow have a clue why this ticks me off so much...lol

S

Scott Hartsock

Holding wrong joycon but does anyhow have a clue why this ticks me off so much...lol

M

Matthew Klein

no

T

Travis Mcleod

??

S

Shawn Sirevicius

Wrong joycon, if you were holding the right one what would piss you off is that the letters are backwards like A is B and X is Y, you get use to it

M

Matt J Walker

I dont see what ur talking about

M

Mark Penney

Because you're new to Nintendo consoles? It's the same button layout since the SNES.

D

Daine Taylor

Button sizes?

C

Charles Oligny

I think its the left joycon but with the red colour ?

C

Christopher Malugin

Because Nintendo owes the patient for button layout and the way the dpads were since the NES and SNES

That's why buttons are always different on different consoles and if you take controllers apart the dpads are slightly different between consoles

V

Varga Michael

No dosen't tick me off

M

Matthew Klein

You didn't even have the patience to take a pic with the other joycon that would have better communicated your thoughts and argument here

so I think you're just a guy who likes shooters

S

Seth Mercord

Convex joystick? Me too.

A

Ashley McDonald

Picture makes no sense

J

James Buckley

Center by Monaca?

R

Richard Allen

You'll get over it.

B

Brady Landers

Nintendo has had thier letters backwards since day one, and it wasn't a problem till the diamond 4 button layout was standard. Which it has been for everyone except nintendo until recently which is ironic, since they pioneered it on the snes

E

Eric Suedkamp

Because you people let the stupidest shit bother you...

T

Tariq Khan

Considering I've used Nintendo format controllers for 25 years, I find the xbox layout new and confusing, if anything, and the Nintendo one more instinctual.

T

Travis B. Means

tfel ot thgir sdear esenapaJ

R

Richard Abraham

Wow so many haters that's ridiculous
I agree it is super annoying and so hard to go back and forth I am always pressing B on accident or A on accident
I really don't care or consider either one of them right or wrong why do they have to be exact opposites so annoying

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom