Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Hii, new to the group and soon to be ark. I haven't played it yet but I plan on...

E

Elijah Lewinski

Hii, new to the group and soon to be ark. I haven't played it yet but I plan on getting it soon after I buy an Ethernet cable. Any good tips that have been useful to u guys? The youtubers I watch die more then live I'll be starting with my best friend also. So best starter/beginner tips pleaseeee and thank you :D

M

Mike Lyons

Its a beautiful experience. But will absolutley destroy you. Kinda like Heroin

J

John Davis

Do not ask who is alpha, stay out of global chat to start. Say hello to people only when you see them and don't build on spawns. Oh and if you have a partner, kiss them goodbye now.

K

Kastin Roberts

Level up fast, don’t build with thatch, probably don’t play official, practice, don’t give up, the game is more fun with a big tribe for the most part, don’t tame a dilo, you will get addicted, and angry....

J

Joseph Seelow

Dont trust anyone!

S

Steven Nipin-Muskwa

You will die and get used to it.

S

Semko Juggevic

When you see a troodon try to catch it

A

Albin Dahl

Get whatever gear ur level will provide, The small amount of armor the gear gives can save ur life against many of the small wild Dinos and sometimes bigger!

S

Semko Juggevic

Swim in the swamp

G

Gilberto Lopez

Stay out of global

D

David Kimball

I just started playing. Mostly just sticking to single player while I get the hang of it. Thinking about finding a tribe soon though and see how that goes!

H

Holly Walker

Don’t spend you engrams points on useless engrams you will get to learn by experience what’s useless, have eyes in the back of your head

S

Sam Pamment

Start on a boosted rates pc dedicated so you can level quicker tame quicker and get to know the game and map quicker more friendly people

M

Mike Christodoulou

Tame a titanboa to protect you,just pet him and you will be fine

C

Cathal Danagher

Stay out of global and don't look or act like noobs and if you want a good YouTuber look up GTjacked he shows you everything you need to know

D

David Vanbrunt

Pm sent

J

Jamie Kappotis

Rent a server if you have enough friends that play so you don't worry about being tethered.

G

Gage Blumenfeld

Before ark have you tried crack?

J

Jeffery Jewett

Fear everything

A

Aaron Teddy

Fly under the radar as much as possible when first starting

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom