Contact advertising [email protected]

Hi, so what i tried drawing is how my airflow setup is. ( normal setup for S340 Elite...

K

Kevin Hansen

Hi, so what i tried drawing is how my airflow setup is. ( normal setup for S340 Elite )

now that i've upgraded to a reference card, can't i point the top fan (exhaust now) into an intake also? i wanna do this because my cpu cooler is literally blowing HOT air in case from radiator which is at front.

A

Anthony Montoya

So I have my back and top fans set up to pull in the air and my rad fans set to blow out the front. Here or my temps. Under load, nothing really get any hotter maybe the board goes up 1 degree and the CPU by 5 but that's OC as well. Of course, my reference 1080ti heats up but that's normal under load.

G

Greg Scott Calderon

The struggle of an s340 elite owner!!

M

Marcus Dean Adams

You want slightly positive pressure with filtered intakes, it helps keep dust out. If you have more exhaust than intake, it'll form a vacuum and suck dust in everywhere there's a crack in your case; unused PCI slots, side panels, etc.

Personally, you could point that top fan in and it may help a little by circulating fresh air over both the CPU and GPU.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom