Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Hi ! I fucking suck in pvp... tips ? pls ? Edit:YOU GUYS HELPED A SHIT TONE I LOVE...

P

Paval Vlad

Hi ! I fucking suck in pvp... tips ? pls ?

Edit:YOU GUYS HELPED A SHIT TONE I LOVE THIS COMMUNITY. IF ANYONE SHARES THE SAME ISSUES READ THE COMMENTS !

C

Carlos Alberto Martinez

get gud?

S

Stephen Brinkley

Git gud?

J

James Young

Practice practice practice. Use good weapons.

S

Stephen Brinkley

Lol. I kid. It just takes practice. I’m good in PVP with a controller. However I’m struggling a bit with the Mouse and Keyboard.

A

Alexandre Langlois

Lower Ur mouse sensitivity and dpi to aim better

B

Bogdan Livanov

Dont play vs another players

T

Tannis Sakana-Mono Conroy

Lower sensitivity.

R

Rob Hannon

Always stick with your team, teamwork is crucial I've found

G

Guillaume Dulac

MIDA, it's autokill

V

Vitor Pavia

Dont play pvp

J

Joey Delmatto

Dont suck

C

Conor Mclaren

Give up

B

Bill Durkin

Practice. Focus on weapon types you want to get good with and just keep pushing yourself. You WILL get better over time.

V

Victor Emmanuel Velez

Learn the map

M

Morgan Lautz

haha yea the more you play it the better youll become. it also helps to try and get the meta weapons (Mida multi tool, uriels gift). Also just try and focus on headshots. all this seems obvious but yea thats honestly the only thing you can do

R

Rubens D. Garcia

Don't bother assuming carefully at the head, body shots are more likely to hit until you get better at shooting players. Find a weapon set that works for you, I prefer scout rifles, smgs, and swords or rocket launchers. Get used to using your chosen weapons in pvp, and just practice. Really the best thing you can do is try not to get mad, and just practice. The pvp here is surprisingly easy with keyboard and mouse, but you can use a controller.

T

Thurlow Edwards

I suck too but am getting better through practice. It’s masochistic.

T

Todd Johnston

Stick with team. This game is teamshot based.

R

Ryan MacLeod

If you have a mouse with extra buttons you can remap melee and class ability to i would recommend that. If not, i would buy one. Also the low dpi suggestion worked great for me. And just make sure you have fun. Negativity ruins all my pvp experiences.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom