Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Hi has anybody got a pvp server that is freshly new where alot of people havent built...

W

Wendy Albans

Hi has anybody got a pvp server that is freshly new where alot of people havent built yet and i want a server where there are no rules custom drops where u can get flak,metal building materials, chem bench and abberation tools and i want breeding up high so u dont have to wait to long and taming up high to and i want where u can make bullets and turrets real quick

N

Nigel White

Hiya we’d love you to join our new cluster:
Ark Evolved!!!
As a starter we offer a level 200 Wyvern for Ragnarok and a level 200 Rock Drake and saddle on Aberration!!!
We also have community centres full of starter tools, community shops, a Gladiator Arena with regular events and wars with high level tames and armour as prizes.
Admins play normally and don’t interfere as we love playing the game.
Orp is on!! We are PVPVE so if you are looking to have some great pvp sportsmanship or if you’d just like to build or tame in peace pve is welcomed and protected from attack.
We have plenty of solo players and tribes looking to recruit as well.
We are a growing community and love for you to be a part of the fun. Check the group below for all the info any questions let me know.
Peace

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Z

Zach Davis

Populated mature and clustered

R

Rach Nosky

Looking for a unique server that you can still enjoy a grind on? Then come check out POISE PVP! Freshly wiped as of a week ago.

MODDED DROPS
INSTANT TEKGRAMS
FLYER SPEED RAISED
DINO LEVELS RAISED
BALANCED RATES

Ragnarok

10x XP, Harvesting
25x Taming
25x Hatching, Breeding, Maturing
0.5 Mating Interval

The three current admins are extremely friendly and work very hard to ensure the server's happiness & balance. We truly care for our people. ❤

Search poise under the filter unofficial pc sessions

C

Chad Ammons

Ours is little over week old,

Z

Zach Campbell

We are launching a brand new Ragnarok server this week! Our Center is 2 weeks old as wellm

C

Chad Workman

PARALLEL KINGDOM ⚔

- Aberration
- Center
- Island
- Ragnarok
- Warzone PvP (Legacy)

Parallel Kingdom is FRESHLY WIPED. Full PvP cluster with a solid player base and plenty of PvP. Admin-Logging is enabled and always stays on. There’s no admins on the cluster.

- 150 Player Level
——————————
- 150 Hatch
- 25 Mature
——————————
- 24x stone Pickup
- Instant Tame

J

Jovanni Watson

Join Kush Bruhs Ark Today!

Freshly wiped, lots of places to build!

3 map cluster
Island legacy raid server
The Center
Ragnarok

No turret limit
Custom loot Drops with tek and element
All engrams auto unlocked
All Tek engrams unlocked
2X Turret Damage
Starter in drops
Fun and active host

Infinite weight
No admin/host BS, admin is PVE only. I get on to do drop events, Dino wipes, and tend to my PVE base.

FULL PVP
Easy to get Tek and build up

Great community
20X Harvest
100 Egg Hatch Speed
50 Mature Speed
Instant Taming
Perfect for breeders
Low wait between breedings
Easy Tek

Player Level 100 Instant!
Wild Dino Level 300
Free to play, no donation BS! I bought the servers because I Love Ark, and wanted to create amazing servers for others to enjoy it also.

Group Discord to chat with other players, trade items, search for tribe, talk to admin and more..

Must join FB group, and read pinned post to gain access. A small price to ask to maintain a great troll free server.

If we do get a troll, they're banned immediately

If you're bored of full PVE but tired of 24/7 PVP, then this is the server for you. Tired of not being able to build up, because you have a life outside of Ark? Then this server is for you. We make it boosted to give everyone a fair chance at building up.

Join us now, you won't regret it.

B

Bradley George

Boosted nitrado hosted server pve weekdays pvp weekends custom drops ab dinos spawn on map, it is a brand new server so plenty of build spots about no starters due to having custom drops, no admins unless really needed

B

Benjamin Jacob Monck

J

Justin Woods Keller

SERVER NAME: WoodysPvp (UNOFFICIAL PC SESSIONS)
25X HARVEST
UNLIMITED WEIGHT DINO+PLAYER
HIGH BREEDING AND HATCHING

If you would like a starter contact the admin :)

BOOSTED DROPS

SHOP AND EVENTS

INSTA LVL 100 (186 Cap Doing ascension will give you 200)
(When i have time i will be adding in Rag and Abb items just busy at the moment will give it out over time tho :)

GT OF ADMIN: justinwoods99

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom